Author Topic: Trailing Stop Loss- Lay then back trigger example  (Read 3427 times)

Tags:
Hi,

Tried to download this trigger a few times now. the link goes to

newbielink:http://marketfeeder.co.uk/data/triggers/stop-loss/trailing-stop-loss-back.xml [nonactive]

which is of no use. can someone post the correct link pls.

Ty
larp

• All members
Re: Trailing Stop Loss- Lay then back trigger example
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2014, 21:47 »
The link worked for me and I downloaded the trigger. File is attached.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2014, 21:56 »
hi LarpHager
you are now better to use the distribute loss trigger tick for trialing stop loss.
it is quicker and better.
just add the trigger to your normal betting triggers.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #3 on: 13 Jan 2014, 10:36 »

hi,

My puter is opening the file as html, so I just downloaded anyway and then moved it to my trigger file and it works ok now.

Thanks for advice,
Larp

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 07 Feb 2014, 09:52 »
you are now better to use the distribute loss trigger tick for trialing stop loss.

Will the distribute loss between selections green up if the trailing stop loss is set to 5 ticks and the original back bet was placed at 12.0, then went down to 7.0, then increased to 8.0 (5 ticks)?

Thanks,

Whitey :)
Yeah! :p

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 07 Feb 2014, 10:36 »
hi
yes, the trailing records the price and if it goes in the wrong direction by x ticks it will place a bet to secoure a profit or lower the loss.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE