Author Topic: Transaction Limit  (Read 1167 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Transaction Limit
« on: 22 Nov 2017, 15:21 »
Hi, i am doing some test about MF8 & trigger work, so i use small bets and Transaction Limit low....100

I saw 2 things, 
1: small bets took 3 real bets to be place and the limit is reached (102) because when current count is 99 it place a bet and the counter hits 102.
2: when the limit is reached, MF8 stop posting bets no matter what...if curren count gets down or i rise the limit (120 for example) and i need to restart MF8.

To solve number 2 i use a condition in each trigger block: mntr_trans_number +  4 is less mntr_trans_limit
So when mntr_trans_number = 99.... 103 > 100 and no bet is place....

but some times it dosnt work and the last bet is placed and MF8 stops working (placing bets).

Why does the program stop betting when the limit is reached and it goes down again? Because while the actual number fluctuates, it keeps placing bets. 
Why it doesn't start working again when you rise the limit (if it was reached and i add 50 more to the limit for example)?

Dont know if i was clear.
Sorry!

• Administrator
Re: Transaction Limit
« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov 2017, 17:48 »
1: small bets took 3 real bets to be place

That is correct.

Why does the program stop betting when the limit is reached and it goes down again? Because while the actual number fluctuates, it keeps placing bets.

The limit is imposed on any given 60 minutes. The program waits till the number of transactions in the last 60 minutes goes below the limit.

Why it doesn't start working again when you rise the limit (if it was reached and i add 50 more to the limit for example)?

I will need to check that.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE