Author Topic: Trigger editor does not open  (Read 2315 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger editor does not open
« on: 01 Mar 2015, 03:17 »
Hi
Apologies if this has been answered before.I have just downloaded the latest version of Time Machine/Marketfeeder (free trial) and noticed that the trigger editor does not open inside of Marketfeeder nor if I open by double clicking the file from Windows 8 explorer (in this instance the editor opens on the system task bar but can't be maximised) Is this a limitation of the trial version or is this a malfunction? I disabled AV to no effect
Thanks for you assistance

Re: Trigger editor does not open
« Reply #1 on: 01 Mar 2015, 17:15 »
open Windows Firewall and click Allow A Program Through the Firewall

Select and allow any Marketfeeder that appear and also Trigger Editor

That should work it

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Mar 2015, 20:57 »
Thanks but tried that re firewall and even disabled firewall to no avail
Cheers anyway

« Reply #3 on: 01 Mar 2015, 22:01 »
Hi
Long-shot. Are you running dual monitors / projector etc. with one switched off?

Try holding Windows logo key and P and cycle until Computer Only 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #4 on: 02 Mar 2015, 00:15 »
Try User Account Permissions. Try running as Administrator.

Try Control Panel ; System Properties ; Advanced ; Settings ; Data Execution Prevention. Add
local disk/programfilesx86/MarketfeederPro8

feeder8
teditor

click Apply

If that does not work, email support

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 02 Mar 2015, 08:07 »
Thanks all. I wondered if it was a display thing-I have 3 screens.Setting it to Computer only on one screen did the trick-Thanks MarkV-good call on the long shot ;D
Might have to use one screen while editing and see how things go ...+ email support with the query re multi display support.Thanks again

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 24 Mar 2016, 21:09 »
Forgot to mention: I changed the default screen to the HDMI(port) which I have as my middle screen.I have 2 others on DVI. That did the trick.Just in case others have the same problem

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE