Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mcgoo on 01 Mar 2015
  • Hi
    Apologies if this has been answered before.I have just downloaded the latest version of Time Machine/Marketfeeder (free trial) and noticed that the trigger editor does not open inside of Marketfeeder nor if I open by double clicking the file from Windows 8 explorer (in this instance the editor opens on the system task bar but can't be maximised) Is this a limitation of the trial version or is this a malfunction? I disabled AV to no effect
    Thanks for you assistance
  • #2 by LarpHager on 01 Mar 2015
  • open Windows Firewall and click Allow A Program Through the Firewall

Select and allow any Marketfeeder that appear and also Trigger Editor

That should work it
    • LarpHager
  • #3 by mcgoo on 01 Mar 2015
  • Thanks but tried that re firewall and even disabled firewall to no avail
    Cheers anyway
  • #4 by MarkV on 01 Mar 2015
  • Hi
    Long-shot. Are you running dual monitors / projector etc. with one switched off?

Try holding Windows logo key and P and cycle until Computer Only 
  • #5 by LarpHager on 02 Mar 2015
  • Try User Account Permissions. Try running as Administrator.

Try Control Panel ; System Properties ; Advanced ; Settings ; Data Execution Prevention. Add
    local disk/programfilesx86/MarketfeederPro8

feeder8
    teditor

click Apply

If that does not work, email support

• LarpHager
  • #6 by mcgoo on 02 Mar 2015
  • Thanks all. I wondered if it was a display thing-I have 3 screens.Setting it to Computer only on one screen did the trick-Thanks MarkV-good call on the long shot ;D
    Might have to use one screen while editing and see how things go ...+ email support with the query re multi display support.Thanks again
  • #7 by mcgoo on 24 Mar 2016
  • Forgot to mention: I changed the default screen to the HDMI(port) which I have as my middle screen.I have 2 others on DVI. That did the trick.Just in case others have the same problem
Pages:
Actions