Author Topic: Trigger not picking up fav price  (Read 3477 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger not picking up fav price
« on: 23 Oct 2013, 16:48 »
I import races in non active trading mode and then I import my selections through a text file - my trigger is submitting bets but there is a problem.

The conditions are

Favourite back price >=3.85
and minutes before the off = 0.35
and selections back price >=3.85

My trigger is kind of working but is ignoring the Fav back price = eg 17:30 Worcester fav was under 3.0 all the time and yet my trigger still fired in bets and I wanted it to ignore that market because fav was under 3.85

any clues as to why this is not working as expected?

thanks

• Élite
Re: Trigger not picking up fav price
« Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2013, 17:16 »
hi
you say
I import races in non active trading mode and then I import my selections through a text file
but the trigger needs to be able to monitor the favourites price.
so by having all other selections none active, there are no prices for the trigger to check.
try using the condition selections name is in list.
mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Oct 2013, 18:05 »
Thanks for your reply

Problem is when I import my list it then removes all other horses from monitoring and greys them out again. I am importing from 'import selections from text file' - should I be using some other method?

Seems I need to monitor all the horses but I only want to back ones I've imported

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2013, 18:24 »
hi
yes, alter the settings to make all markets selections active.
then use the condition
selections name is in file
then give the location of the file

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2013, 18:49 »
I've got it working as I want now - many thanks for all your help

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE