Author Topic: Troubl refreshing  (Read 5556 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Troubl refreshing
« on: 16 Mar 2012, 11:46 »
is anyone else having problems lately the software is definately not as fast as it use to be since betfairs last upgrade also sometimes my markets are getting stuck and not refreshing very frustrating as i leave it running while at work and come home to see that the markets havent refreshed and therefore no bets placed.When th refresh gets stuck i have to close marketpro down and start again.
Colin

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Troubl refreshing
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2012, 13:28 »
Nope, fast as usual :)
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2012, 16:36 »
Thanks the problem has only started since i have been on windows 7 64 bit, would this effect it?
Colin

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 30 Mar 2012, 06:54 »
I am having this problem, but thought it was down to my first day using...it was fine if I was there and manual refreshed to keep it going....but when I went out none of my selections triggered  ???

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 30 Mar 2012, 07:38 »
No problems here, I refresh all 86 daily greyhound markets at 0.5 sec, from 15 sec before off and everything performs faultlessly.  Ensure your data request rate is large enough to cover your system requirements, without exceeding Betfairs limit.  Go through every item in Settings and ask yourself, do I really need these data refreshed as often, if at all.     Also ensure that "Retrieve all price offers" is not ticked.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 30 Mar 2012, 10:45 »
hi betslayer
go into settings options at the top of the bot screen
monitoring
set to start monitoring before you want to bet
then it will do it on auto

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE