Author Topic: Unable to login  (Read 14911 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Unable to login
« Reply #45 on: 24 Feb 2019, 10:12 »
Any reason why this wasn't addressed before hand ? Other software vendors (BetAngel) had already updated their software in time for the Betfair changes. This is very poor customer service. We have paid for a subscription and can't use the software.

Which version of Windows are you using?  Have you tried all the fixes suggested earlier in this thread?   Can you log in to the Betfair website?

• All members
« Reply #46 on: 24 Feb 2019, 10:31 »
Any reason why this wasn't addressed before hand ? Other software vendors (BetAngel) had already updated their software in time for the Betfair changes. This is very poor customer service. We have paid for a subscription and can't use the software.
Which version of Windows are you using? Have you tried all the fixes suggested earlier in this thread? Can you log in to the Betfair website?

Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit running on VMWARE.

Tried all the fixes but still get the error. Yes i can login to the Betfair site no problems.

I know that other software vendor (BetAngel) had to patch their software to get it to work on all versions of Windows.

• All members
« Reply #47 on: 24 Feb 2019, 13:56 »
I know that Microsoft has stopped supporting earlier versions of Windows and this may include W7.    Even earlier builds of W10 are no longer supported as I found out myself last year.   

• All members
« Reply #48 on: 24 Feb 2019, 15:25 »
I know that Microsoft has stopped supporting earlier versions of Windows and this may include W7. Even earlier builds of W10 are no longer supported as I found out myself last year.

It’s clearly a problem with Market Feeder Pro as I have BetAngel running on the same machine with no problems. They sent out a fix version to handle the BetFair changes etc.

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: 24 Feb 2019, 19:56 »
It’s clearly a problem with Market Feeder Pro as I have BetAngel running on the same machine with no problems. They sent out a fix version to handle the BetFair changes etc.

I regret that the solutions we have suggested do not work for all our clients (that includes you of course).
I have sent you a private message explaining your options.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #50 on: 25 Feb 2019, 00:30 »
Still no solution?

The problem of only Brazilian users?
Operating systems determined?

If it is operating system cases, I can download Windows 7 and install. I have Windows 8 and it does not work.

Time is money for me.

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: 25 Feb 2019, 05:53 »
Lucas, I have sent you a private message explaining your options.

Meanwhile, we are testing a new Internet library that may solve this problem.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #52 on: 25 Feb 2019, 21:10 »
Has there been a solution yet? I am still having the same issue "Unable to send request, 33, The handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation”.

I run MF on a VPS (Windows 2008 R2 Standard (64bit).

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #53 on: 25 Feb 2019, 22:47 »
Same problem here in Exeter UK.
Doh!:o 
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: 26 Feb 2019, 09:26 »
We are now testing the new Internet connection library which may provide the long-awaited solution for those of you who still can't connect.

I will post here as soon as it is available for testing.

Thank you for your patience in this matter!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #55 on: 26 Feb 2019, 10:43 »
I too could not connect last week, so I tried logging in with the secure browser option on the log on form, this worked fine but today I noticed there was an update on the loaded MFP screen and assumed it was the fix so I downloaded it and now I cant log on with either secure browser or built in form, I'm assuming my error message is the same as others? 

{error: Unable to send request, 33, code: The handle is in the wrong state for requested operation}

Happy to test OXA if needed...

• All members
« Reply #56 on: 27 Feb 2019, 10:48 »
still, can't login have tried everything i can this needs sorting out,

dave plant west midlands uk.

• Élite
« Reply #57 on: 27 Feb 2019, 11:06 »
hi
this is a longshot , but make sure that you have the latest version of Microsoft .net framework installed on your computer.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: 27 Feb 2019, 17:28 »
Hello!

I'm ready to provide a test build with the new library. Who is willing to give it a try? Please leave a message below, I'll contact you directly.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #59 on: 27 Feb 2019, 19:38 »
Does this only effect subscribers that are using unsupported operating systems?    eg. XP,  W7, W8 and early W10 builds.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE