Author Topic: Unable to login  (Read 14910 times)

Tags:
Re: Unable to login
« Reply #60 on: 27 Feb 2019, 21:02 »
Hi Oxa

No current problems on either Windows 10 Home or Windows Server 2019, but I'm happy to test for you if you would like me to.

Mark 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #61 on: 27 Feb 2019, 22:45 »
Hello! I'm ready to provide a test build with the new library. Who is willing to give it a try? Please leave a message below, I'll contact you directly.

Hi Oxa,
As the originator of this thread, I would like to volunteer to test your solution.
I would like to test it on the laptop I have (had) dedicated to trading with MFPro.
This is a laptop running Windows XP PRofessional.
In trying to resolve the "unable to login", I have updated this laptop with all available updates including the TLS security thing that Betfair insisted on and Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 which was the available update for my Win XP.
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: 27 Feb 2019, 22:50 »
Please test this setup file and let me know if there is any improvement:

Version 8.7.4.1

Thank you so much for your help in advance!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #63 on: 28 Feb 2019, 08:24 »
Please test this setup file and let me know if there is any improvement: Version 8.7.4.1 Thank you so much for your help in advance!

Hi Oxa,
Hurray!! :)
It worked! I managed to login as usual on my "Win XP Professional" laptop I'd updated as I said.
BUT! :( ... I got a Windows Firewall Message, as attached. I selected "Unblock" and everything loaded as normal.
I ran my UK Horse racing Market Locator template and that worked ... although it was noticeably slower than usual to load the markets.
Don't know if that's because of the number of market, slow internet connection, widows firewall or the effect of recent updates.
Now waiting for racing to begin this afternoon to see if triggers work as expected.

Good job!

• All members
« Reply #64 on: 28 Feb 2019, 08:33 »
Sorry, forgot to attach the Windows Firewall message I got. See attached.

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: 28 Feb 2019, 08:42 »
Thank you for your feedback Obias!

although it was noticeably slower than usual to load the markets.

Yes, it is slow: the library is slower than the previous one which is no longer supported in Windows.

We view this as a temporary, band-aid solution just to get you back on track.

We're looking for other, faster tools for Internet connection.

I got a Windows Firewall Message, as attached.

This is to be expected: the program is new to the system, so it asks you whether you give permission for it to connect to the Internet, that's perfectly normal.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

« Reply #66 on: 28 Feb 2019, 13:00 »
Please test this setup file and let me know if there is any improvement: newbielink:https://marketfeeder.co.uk/download/setup_MarketFeederPro_8_7_4_1_eng.exe [nonactive] Thank you so much for your help in advance!

I too had problems Oxa, I decided today to Install Windows Updates (107 of them). It took forever, I almost lost sanity, I lost reality a long time ago (as you well know). 

I then installed 8_7_4_7_1 and BINGO, it works great. Thanks WD for all the effort!!!! 

« Reply #67 on: 28 Feb 2019, 13:01 »
Please test this setup file and let me know if there is any improvement: newbielink:https://marketfeeder.co.uk/download/setup_MarketFeederPro_8_7_4_1_eng.exe [nonactive] Thank you so much for your help in advance!
I too had problems Oxa, I decided today to Install Windows Updates (107 of them). It took forever, I almost lost sanity, I lost reality a long time ago (as you well know). I then installed 8_7_4_7_1 and BINGO, it works great. Thanks WD for all the effort!!!!

WINDOWS 7 btw. and should read 8_7_4_1

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: 28 Feb 2019, 13:17 »
Thanks for your feedback LarpHager :)

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

« Reply #69 on: 28 Feb 2019, 13:18 »
Hi
just confirming 8.7.4.1 is also working fine on Windows 10 Home (which did not have the login issues) 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: 28 Feb 2019, 13:37 »
Thank you too MarkV!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #71 on: 28 Feb 2019, 22:27 »
Thanks, Oxa
8_7_4_1 works for me as well

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #72 on: 03 Mar 2019, 13:38 »
All good here in Exeter Oxa 
THANKS A MILL!
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• All members
« Reply #73 on: 03 Mar 2019, 21:48 »
Hi there

Problem with 8_7_4_1. Error code_28 when using built in form or secure browser - see attached

• Élite
« Reply #74 on: 03 Mar 2019, 22:04 »
hi
please give your windows version etc as this is a driver error.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE