Author Topic: unable to login greyed out settings  (Read 757 times)

Tags:
  • All members
unable to login greyed out settings
« on: 09 Oct 2020, 11:04 »
Hi Everyone

So I tried to log in this morning and my settings are greyed out, so I can't change them to load different profiles.  When I launch the program they look fine, but then the icons next to the profile box disappear and it greys out.

So far I have tried:

1: Launching BetFair in internet explorer and making sure that the computer is a trusted device for the 2 step verification (which it is)
2: Uninstalled and Reinstalled MFP (as an admin) with all previous profiles and settings removed to a backup folder.

If I go to the built in form login option then nothing is greyed out, but I can't log in that way as I have 2 step authentication and I get a 'Strong_auth_code_required' error message.

Does anyone have a clue what's happening?

Thanks

• All members
Re: unable to login greyed out settings
« Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2020, 11:22 »
I have this too - cannot load a profile you get a fraction of a second before the drop down list is greyed out

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2020, 13:07 »
Hi Hoodlikt

Sorry, didn't see your earlier post on the same subject.  I guess all these things are somehow linked so hopefully Oxa can work out what's going on.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2020, 11:06 »
Hello!

This is a known issue, please read here:

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-troubleshooting/profile-load-issue/msg99009/#msg99009

I am preparing an update to tackle this new change in the code of the BF login page.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE