Author Topic: Universal Sequence Reset  (Read 951 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Universal Sequence Reset
« on: 12 May 2023, 13:02 »
Hi, I am using the universal sequence and finding it difficult to reset the sequence the following day. If I finish day 1 on a losing bet I need to reset the sequence the following day on the appropriate new step to take account of that loss. I have tried restarting on the relevant new step but the sequence always restarts on step 1. Any help please!!

Re: Universal Sequence Reset
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2023, 16:32 »
Hi
The way to do this is to add constants that are the same name as each of the various user variables used in the trigger, and to set the constants to "remember last value". The values will be remembered in the trigger file when MFP is shut down and will be reloaded when the trigger starts again. It could be worth putting in a trigger request  for the modification if you need some help to do it.    
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2023, 17:08 »
Hi Mark
Many thanks, that makes sense!! I’m reviewing the length of the sequence and I will come back to you with a trigger request to action the changes to the universal sequence to suit my needs. Really grateful!
dac11

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2023, 10:12 »
Hi Mark
I have submitted the private trigger request as you suggested last Friday and paid in full for it. Thanks for your help and will look forward to the new trigger
Regards dac11

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE