Author Topic: Universal staking plan  (Read 635 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Universal staking plan
« on: 01 Sep 2020, 04:28 »
I am trying Universal on greyhounds, and have encountered a slight problem with the "step" variable.

Even though I don't have a bet because of trigger conditions (ie not betting if price too short), the step counter keeps increasing, which means my actual bet when I do have a qualifying runner is higher than it should be.

I can't find a condition I can add to the trigger to only increment when I have actually had a bet.

Can someone assist please?

Thanks in advance,

bobh

Re: Universal staking plan
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2020, 16:07 »
Hi
I tested this trigger in time machine. As far as I can see the step value increments after a loss and decrements after a win. If there is no bet in a market the value of step remains unchanged.

At the end of the trigger file there are two triggers for backing and laying, one should be disabled.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Universal staking plan
« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2020, 01:37 »
OK, thanks Mark,

I will download the trigger again and see if I have done something to cause the problem.

bobh

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE