Author Topic: V8 Error - not solved  (Read 2692 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
V8 Error - not solved
« on: 29 Jan 2015, 07:39 »
Please try and look into this error and where it comes from / what it means?

It occurs randomly when starting (ususally multiple) MF Pro profiles.

I do not even have a Celeron processor (I have Intel i3).

It was raised in early days of testing V8 but I don't think you ever commented on it.  (I am running V8.0.0.11).

Thanks

• All members
Re: V8 Error - not solved
« Reply #1 on: 06 Feb 2015, 18:55 »
Hi buddy, below is the system requirement. Make sure that your PC meets everything. From what I can see, you need to have at least Service Pack 1 installed but I'm not entirely sure if that's the culprit.

Existent BetFair account (!) The account must be funded and not suspended. You must have rights to access the exchange from your country.
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows XP Service Pack 1, 2, Windows Vista, Windows Seven
CPU: 1.6 GHz or higher
RAM 512 MB or higher
Hard drive space: 20 MB or more
Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
Speedy Internet connection
If you’re running any antivirus or firewall software they may block MarketFeeder Pro entirely or partly if not set correctly. Norton Antivirus proved to be very exigent to MarketFeeder Pro up to blocking its work altogether. Other antivirus applications did not show any problems.
So if you’re not sure how to set up your antivirus software you’d better contact our support department before purchasing the application.
Greening Up

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 07 Feb 2015, 09:04 »
Thanks but that is the odd thing - I have been running multiple MFpro instances on this laptop for about three years, 24/7 - so it is not the hardware, and the message does not reflect my machine characteristics either, I do not have an MMX Processar as mentioned in the message.

It is almost as if it is being generated by some virus or adware?

I have virus protection!

Thanks anyhow.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2015, 19:05 »
I have almost the same error. I have it on a windows 2008 server with 2gb virtual RAM.
Im monitoring a lot of market. Could it be to less RAM?

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Aug 2015, 08:27 »
I too get this error randomly and rarely.....

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 14 Aug 2015, 07:46 »
This error comes from a third-party software solution that we use for protecting the code of MF Pro. We are in negotiations with them as to the ways to rectify these issues, but unfortunately it is taking more time that we originally though, and it is frustrating that we can't help it at the moment (can't peek into their code and debug it).
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE