Author Topic: Variable storing inependent values for each qualifying selection  (Read 2955 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello.

I wonder if it is possible to have a variable that is updated every time some condition is met but with independent values for each qualifying selection.

In this case I was to have a counter for each selection. If possible how would I access the right counter? sel_order? I tried to understand the "remember" feature but I not sure if it the way to go because I cant increment that kind of variable.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

• All members

damn, shoul've previewed.

Sorry for the errors and there was supposed to be an image.

• Administrator
Hello!

We don't have individual user variables for selections at the moment.

Why do you need the counter? Maybe I can think of a workaround.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi Oxa, thank you for your reply.

I'm trying to count the number of times the selections meet certain criteria so I can then apply triggers to the one with higher frequency.

In this case I am counting the number of significant matched backs and lays in order to activate a trigger when they get past some threshold.

I can make it work on one specific selection (ie the favourite) but I was trying to check the field and act on the first matching selection.

I could have multiple counters (counter_backs_1 etc) for n selections but that seems too static as it is not field dependent/adaptable.

Thanks in advance for your input.

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Bom dia

de que mercado estamos a falar?

Galgos? Cavalos? Futebol?

pcal
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

Hi
maybe try these conditions as the last conditions in the trigger you wish to apply:

and selections trigger expression bm_number is greater than 0
and selections sorting order is defined by bm_number
and selections trigger expression match_index is equal to matching_number

this will find all selections with matched back or matched lay bets
it will then sort these selections by the number of bets per selection
it will then choose the selection with the maximum number of bets 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Bom dia de que mercado estamos a falar? Galgos? Cavalos? Futebol? pcal
Boa tarde. Obrigado pelo comentário.

Estamos a falar de cavalos, por isso procuro desenvolver um solução dinâmica para se adaptar aos vários fields.

• All members
Hi maybe try these conditions as the last conditions in the trigger you wish to apply: and selections trigger expression bm_number is greater than 0 and selections sorting order is defined by bm_number and selections trigger expression match_index is equal to matching_number this will find all selections with matched back or matched lay bets it will then sort these selections by the number of bets per selection it will then choose the selection with the maximum number of bets

Hi Mark.

Thank you for your input. It is a nice and eye opening approach but that does not reflect exactly what I am looking for. I wish to sort the selections not by the the maximum matched bets but by another criteria, the ratio between back and lay bets inside some period, that is way I implemented the counter. Maybe I can adapt your suggestion in some way, I'll take a deeper look into it asap and will get back to you. Meanwhile if you have any other thoughts feel free to share.

btw, where can I find more info on the "remember" feature, some more examples than the ones on the help?

Regards,
Rui

As corridas de cavalos têm o quê?? 25 cavalos  a correr no máximo?
A maioria não chega aos aos 16.
Penso que não havendo nada mais directo, o trigger pode lidar com 25 variáveis sem o mínimo esforço.

Mas pronto, não sabendo o que envolve o trigger e como ele deverá se comportar, posso estar a ter uma percepção errada da situação.

Abraço
Pcal

Também faço:

• All members
As corridas de cavalos têm o quê?? 25 cavalos a correr no máximo? A maioria não chega aos aos 16. Penso que não havendo nada mais directo, o trigger pode lidar com 25 variáveis sem o mínimo esforço. Mas pronto, não sabendo o que envolve o trigger e como ele deverá se comportar, posso estar a ter uma percepção errada da situação. Abraço Pcal

Com isso queres dizer que o caminho possível deverá passar por ter as variáveis individuais por cavalo como referido mais a cima? Se tiver de ser :)

É possível referenciar as selecções por algum index que não dependa da ordem dos preços? Isto para evitar problemas quando, por exemplo, os favoritos trocam de posição.

Obrigado.

Abraço.
Rui

Bom dia

Sim penso que pode ser uma boa opção.

Como tens imensos cavalos a desistir em pre live e tens também a mudança constante de posição devido ás odds, podes usar a opção dos silk "saddle"

Podes colocar assim como na imagem em baixo.

and selection's Sorting order is defined by silk_saddle

Abraço
pcal

Também faço:

• All members
Bom dia Sim penso que pode ser uma boa opção. Como tens imensos cavalos a desistir em pre live e tens também a mudança constante de posição devido ás odds, podes usar a opção dos silk "saddle" Podes colocar assim como na imagem em baixo. and selection's Sorting order is defined by silk_saddle Abraço pcal

Obrigado Pcal.

Há alguma forma de ter variáveis do tipo array onde possa armazenar uma lista de valores e aceder/alterar valores por indice?  Ou alguma estrutura de dados que nao valores unitários (ie lista)?

O que pretendo é guardar os últimos n valores de uma determinada ocorrència, quando existem n+1 ocorrèncias o primeiro valor é descartado e introduzido o novo no fim da lista. Haverá alguma forma de fazer isto sem os guardar em variáveis individuais (gostaria de poder alterar o numero de ocorrèncias a guardar).

• All members
Apercebi-me agora que talvez a interface com o excel me dê mais opções, no entanto gostaria de ter resposta às questoes anteriores. Obrigado e desculpa o abuso mas estou mesmo interessado em conhecer o programa ao máximo para aprender a aplicar as minhas estratégias de forma eficaz.

Sem problema

Não estou a ver solução para esse caso.

A única possibilidade talvez possa ser o excel, mas ai eu não posso ajudar pois além de não gostar, não sei programar convenientemente o excel.

Talvez possa solicitação de um trigger que use o excel como interface e ai resolver o problema.

Acho que o mcbee, MarkV  ou Oxa vão conseguir ajudar ai no excel muito mais do que eu.

Agraço
pcal

Também faço:

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE