Author Topic: Variables not working since new API.  (Read 2944 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Variables not working since new API.
« on: 28 Nov 2014, 18:09 »
.....support MFP must be busy....

let's try it here:

For months I was running a trigger with the variable 'LAST_LAST_TRADED', i.e. the last traded price before the off.

But since the new API my triggers haven't fired one single bet.

If I look at the log files it seems the program is taking 'THE ACTUAL BACK PRICE' from the selection instead of the price it had before the off.

It was working perfectly before all these changes to the API and new release of MFP, so the problem can't be at my end, I am sure.

I also tried to use 'LAST_BACKP' instead of 'last_last_traded', but the same problem occurs, it just takes the actual back price, NOT the price it had before the off.

Cheers for reply,

• Administrator
Re: Variables not working since new API.
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 2014, 19:22 »
Hi Botfair,

The support passed your request to me, please give me some time to look into it. Thanks.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Nov 2014, 00:41 »
Thanks for confirming. I think it's really the new API that's been causing this.
Bots are lifesavers.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 02 Dec 2014, 15:46 »
Thanks for confirming. I think it's really the new API that's been causing this.

Can a MOD please get rid of this 'rhodesv' A.I.spambot, look at 'its' posts, totally useless!

I don't want him/it in my thread, it did nothing but hijack other members threads with BS, these spambots are pretty clever, but annoying and just waiting to unleash there spam or what ever they are up to.

According to my compadre Les Benning, my  'variables trigger' problem will be solved in next release, THANK YOU MFP, GREAT WORK!

When will we be able to download the next release, please?

« Reply #4 on: 02 Dec 2014, 16:37 »
Hi,
Well said botfair
Good. So thats what all hist bs was about from that guy and theres another guy doing the same thing.

Larp

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 02 Dec 2014, 18:01 »
Hi,
Well said botfair
Good. So thats what all hist bs was about from that guy and theres another guy doing the same thing.

Larp

Cheers LarpHager, I haven' t noticed 'the other guy', if you remember who it is, report to moderator, please.

They operate with pretty generic posts, adding totally nothing useful to threads, getting their postcounts up, to stay under the radar of the local sheriffs. Paving the way for their little friends, when they reach numbers they start to PM members with spammalot or similar.

I am sure McBee or MarkV will take care of them.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 03 Dec 2014, 13:54 »
hi
not all user's can talk/type english very good, so we have to be carefull when post's are made like these, some user's are just reader's trying to learn, and other's are just plain shy.
the other one did carry on for some time, even after been told by myself and oxa, to stop, because he would open post's made 2 or 3 years old, just making the same type of comments.
we will see if he/she continue's, if so i will try a pm to see what is going on.
up to now the messages do not look like a spam bot, as they are directed in a roundabout way at the prev post's.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 03 Dec 2014, 18:54 »
PERFECT!

The New Build of MFP has solved the Variables problem, Well Done MFP!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE