Author Topic: viewing statement causing mfpro to crash  (Read 1401 times)

Tags:
  • All members
viewing statement causing mfpro to crash
« on: 09 Jun 2020, 07:17 »
Prior to recent racing lockdown-no problem. Now when I press statement it takes forever to bring it up and then whilst I am looking at it, market feeder crashes but the statement stays on screen. Previously the statement would come up straight away. I have used version 8.7.4.1 for years. Because of this problem---yesterday I installed version 8.7.6.4 but I straight away had the same problem.
It seems as though the statement is being generated from somewhere different compared to before. The only thing I can think of that has changed is Windows updates and/ or  browser Edge updates which along with google chrome seem to be blocking betfair flash.
Any advice / help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
pjms 

Re: viewing statement causing mfpro to crash
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2020, 15:19 »
Hi
Please try deleting the logs and statement folder in the profile with the problem. The log folder can be found here:
c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\

shut down MFP
delete the logs folder which contains subfolders program, statement, triggers
restart MFP and see if there is an improvement.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jun 2020, 21:20 »
Hi Mark. Thank you for your reply. I have tried to do as you suggested, but without success. I don't actually know where to type / enter c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\  Would it please be possible for you to give me a more detailed instruction for me to follow. Thank you
pjms

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2020, 06:09 »
Hi
use windows file explorer to navigate to:
c:\Users\<your windows user name>\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\<MFP profile name with the problem>\logs
and delete the logs folder

please see attached screenshot 

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2020, 10:37 »
Hi Mark
I have followed your instructions and deleted the log files 215,238 in total. Now when I click on statement it comes up in a flash, and MF has not crashed.
Thank you so much for your help.
pjms

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 15 Jun 2020, 11:21 »
Thank you MarkV for the helpful advice!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 15 Jun 2020, 16:23 »
Thanks - that was exactly part of my problem I posted earlier today before seeing this - I will try the same.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE