Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by markoone11 on 28 Feb 2017
  • Hi,

I am looking to develop a trigger which will lay the correct score at a particular time. The problem is, I do not know how to discover what score it is, in order to Lay 1-0, 2-0, 1-1, 3-2, etc

And then be able to place a LAY bet on that particular score

I am hoping that I won't have to iterate through each and every score possible, using market_score1 + market_score2, but hopefully there is something that can take me straight to the score and be able to place a bet

Can someone advise please?

Thanks

Mark.
  • #2 by markoone11 on 28 Feb 2017
  • OK, I have tried to look at returning the index of the market, using the attached trigger, but, it is always returning -1, which is the very last value.

Can somebody have a look at the trigger, and let me know if you spot the mistake(s)?

I have tried to use a set user variable, and the value is a long set of conditionals, to hopefully return the respective index of the Correct Score, so, if its 0-0 index = 1, 0-1, index = 2, 0-2, index = 3, etc.. the resultant value should then set the marketIndex value. when I look at the user variables, and set marketIndex, it shows only -1, even though the current market score I am watching now, is 1-1, which should result in the index = 6

Thanks

Mark.
  • #3 by mcbee on 28 Feb 2017
  • hi
    change the Globally to Individually for each market
    also you need to complete your betting trigger.

mcbee
  • #4 by markoone11 on 28 Feb 2017
  • ahhh!

Fantastic...!

Thank you.....
Pages:
Actions