Author Topic: Why has Betfair not settled Horse Racing markets?  (Read 3639 times)

Tags:
  • All members
First 2 markets I used today @ 14:20 & 14:25 have not been settled at 15:05.  Why does this happen, some aspects of my triggers stop working as there is no Settled P/L and there are no entries on the statement.

Re: Why has Betfair not settled Horse Racing markets?
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2013, 14:17 »
Hi
MFP settlement results are via rss.betfair.com. This can be viewed using the results button (trophy) next to My Markets, or via a web browser using the above address.

When I checked in a browser just before writing this post (1510), the last settled horse race result was 1400.

the same service provides the market_score etc. very unreliable.

update:
1410 results available at 1521
obviously very busy at their end
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2013, 14:22 »
I know that test mode bets are settled with rss.betfair, but I thought that live bets were settled by a different mechanism?  This is quite serious as many of my triggers rely on the settled p/l being known and other variables like pw_sel_id.

« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2013, 14:27 »
have a quick log-on to your account at bf to confirm?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE