Author Topic: Winplace command  (Read 4944 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Winplace command
« on: 13 Mar 2014, 06:49 »
Hi,

How do I set-up the trigger condition to bet in the PLACE market when 6 or less runners in the WIN market have odds less than 20?

At the moment I have it set to bet on the FAV in the place market when the 6 fav odds in the WIN market are below 20, but not all races have 10 or more runners.

Thanks

• Élite
Re: Winplace command
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2014, 10:18 »
hi
and selections trigger expression winplace_runner_number is equal or greater than 10

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2014, 11:08 »
Thanks for the quick reply,

Just to be clear that command above will only start betting in the PLACE market when that are 6 or less horses with odds less then 20 in the WIN market?

Thanks again

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2014, 14:34 »
hi
your question was
At the moment I have it set to bet on the FAV in the place market when the 6 fav odds in the WIN market are below 20, but not all races have 10 or more runners.
but not all races have 10 or more runners.
the answer is in the other post
for 6 fav odds below 20 in the win market you need to add
and selections trigger expression winplace_r_6_back_price is equal or less than 20
both conditions to be put in the place market trigger and both markets need to be monitored.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2014, 15:48 »
Hi ,

Thanks again.

Sorry, I am not explaining the condition what i need.

Condition needed:
And if there are 6 or less horses left in play on the Win markert with less then 20 odds look to place bet in the Place market.

Thanks again

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 14 Mar 2014, 06:17 »
hi
could you please use the link for a trigger to be made.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #6 on: 15 Mar 2014, 13:17 »
Mcbee's condition should still apply .. just add and market status is inplay.

fyi ... Your conditions could be met at the off.
Fortune favors the brave!

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 17 Mar 2014, 07:02 »
hi
request made in the make me a trigger.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE