Author Topic: winplace error  (Read 1232 times)

Tags:
  • All members
winplace error
« on: 13 Apr 2016, 16:06 »
Why is my trigger variable winplace_back_price returning the price of the place market back price not the win market back price. I'm monitoring both markets  and wanting to place bets in the place market based on win market  prices but it isn't working correctly ...here's a sample trigger log

15:09:22   Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression winplace_back_price is greater than 4.4.
15:09:22   Selection: Rural Celebration, initial expr.: winplace_back_price, intermediate: winplace_2.04, final: winplace_2.04.
15:09:22   Selection: Arctic Feeling, initial expr.: winplace_back_price, intermediate: winplace_2.54, final: winplace_2.54.
15:09:22   Selection: Singeur, initial expr.: winplace_back_price, intermediate: winplace_2.94, final: winplace_2.94.
15:09:22   Condition is: FALSE.

• Élite
Re: winplace error
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2016, 19:53 »
hi
hmmm, winplace_?what
ok winplace_s_1_back price for index 1
winplace_r_1_back_price for first favorite
you need to give the condition a rank or index.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2016, 08:44 »
Thanks, I have a condition that the selection is in a list .. and then want to use the winplace_back_price is greater than ...in relation to the selections in that list, how do I alter the expression to do that? There's no way of knowing what rank they'll be. Still not really sure why selecting all the runners from the list then asking the programme to look at whether their back prices in the win market are over a certain point doesn't work, the logic seems ok

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2016, 10:07 »
hi
i will test the condition, your trigger condition is correct, i was thinking of something else.
can you check to make sure that the trigger log was for the place markets because if the log was for the win market then that would give the place market prices

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2016, 10:22 »
Thanks, much appreciated

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 14 Apr 2016, 10:28 »
hi
can you please include the trigger that has the condition in it, i do not need all the triggers.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 Apr 2016, 11:52 »
thanks, trigger attached

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 14 Apr 2016, 15:33 »
hi
i have tested your trigger using the time machine and altering the selection names only.
the trigger placed the lay bets on the selections that the win market price was above 4.4
there is something wrong with your log as the winplace is not showing the price only.
please try using a new profile and test the trigger.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE