Author Topic: Works in test not in real money  (Read 9728 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: Works in test not in real money
« Reply #15 on: 15 Nov 2013, 06:15 »
hi asjames
it has to be a problem with your computer/software.
please open the mfp icon
press the green plus sign and create a new profile
now hover the mouse pointer over the new profile icon
click the right mouse button
select properties
select compatibility
privilage level , make sure that run this program as an administrator is ticked
click apply
ok
now make sure that you allow mfp through any firewall,antivirus and malware checking software that is running in your computer, as all these can block some saving and displaying properties.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 15 Nov 2013, 16:06 »
This doesn't seem to be working and it is getting rather distressing now as the only way to test if it works is to switch it into real money mode which is costing me money.

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 15 Nov 2013, 16:10 »
Can you see the bets if you click on "Current Bets"? What is the liability of your average bet?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 16 Nov 2013, 13:17 »
I can see the accurate liability of my bet.
Honestly I am not willing to submit anymore money into the program until this issue is resolved as I don't really like throwing away money.

I also have another issue now.

I was playing around in test mode this morning and left the computer with my trigger firing. When I returned I saw I had a losing bet and none of my safety distribute loss triggers had fired.

I looked into the logs to see if I had written the trigger wrong and came across this.

12:32:34   Market: Horse Racing / GB / 12:25 Weth 16th Nov. All test bets have been settled. Last P/L: - 990.07.List of winners: Langham Lily.Source: Default settling rule

I didnt really think anything of this as I wasn't watching the odds or the race as I was hoping the trigger would do its thing.

I decided to check the results anyway and check the results for this race.

http://www1.skysports.com/racing/results/full-result/593011/wetherby/16-11-2013/colin-baldwin-82nd-birthday-mares-novices-hurdle?reloaded=true

The horse market feeder said won actually came in stone cold last!

Now I'm hoping this issue wouldn't happen in live mode but it is rather annoying this happening in test mode as how can I rely on the results to develop my trigger if they aren't even accurate.

I love this product and think I could have some good results with it but seem to have come up against some massive problems that have cost me money at what appears to be no fault of my own.

I hope we can get this fixed especially as my (non working) subscription runs out in a few days....

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: 16 Nov 2013, 13:31 »
I can see the accurate liability of my bet.
Honestly I am not willing to submit anymore money into the program until this issue is resolved as I don't really like throwing away money.

I'm sorry, but you did not answer my questions:
Can you see the bets if you click on "Current Bets"? What is the liability of your average bet?

I am willing to help you, but if you are determined that MF Pro is not working for you, you may just cancel the subscription now and not subscribe again.

12:32:34   Market: Horse Racing / GB / 12:25 Weth 16th Nov. All test bets have been settled. Last P/L: - 990.07.List of winners: Langham Lily.Source: Default settling rule

This log message clearly indicates that the market was set according to the "Default settling rule", which is most probably "Random by rank". Please read the manual's chapter "Test Mode Options", particularly the "Event Results" section, to understand how settling markets in test mode works.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE