Author Topic: Is it only possible to run rules concerning the Favourite?  (Read 1111 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Is it only possible to run rules concerning the Favourite?
« on: Sat, 16 February, 2019, 15:16 »
Hi, I run a system that makes a selection depending on price date of the first three in the betting.

My question is am I able to add something to the search conditions so that I can search for a price condition for the 2nd and 3rd favourite.

It's a really nice and simple way to get my price based selections from now on, and I hope I can add the extra conditions.

Thanks in advance

• All members
Re: Is it only possible to run rules concerning the Favourite?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 16 February, 2019, 16:12 »
You can't do it with Market Locator,  but you can easily add conditions to your betting trigger to meet your requirements.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 17 February, 2019, 08:19 »
rubold, it's MarketLocator (a separate application) section, not MarketFeeder one.
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 17 February, 2019, 08:20 »
Hi, I run a system that makes a selection depending on price date of the first three in the betting. My question is am I able to add something to the search conditions so that I can search for a price condition for the 2nd and 3rd favourite. It's a really nice and simple way to get my price based selections from now on, and I hope I can add the extra conditions. Thanks in advance
I'm afraid it's not possible with the current version.
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 17 February, 2019, 10:30 »
rubold, it's MarketLocator (a separate application) section, not MarketFeeder one.

PMSL, I was correct anyway and was trying to get you a MFPro subscription if the poster wasn't using it.