Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Troubleshooting / Re: MF Pro freezes
« Last post by MarkV on 12 Apr 2024, 15:17 »
Hi, I can access my Bet VPS but my MF Pro is frozen. I can't close it because the cursor won't click anything. I've logged in and out of VPS numerous times. No effect. I've restarted my computer twice and nothing. Any ideas? Many thanks, Brian
Hi
Not sure if you are using multiple monitors but it is possible a window is open on another screen that needs closing first.
Also, you should be able to shut down MFP using End Task in Windows task manager.  
Troubleshooting / Re: MF Pro freezes
« Last post by Luis Miguel on 12 Apr 2024, 10:21 »
Software crashes too much and don´t have support.
Troubleshooting / MF Pro freezes
« Last post by Brian Muskett on 12 Apr 2024, 09:41 »
Hi,

I can access my Bet VPS but my MF Pro is frozen.
I can't close it because the cursor won't click anything.
I've logged in and out of VPS numerous times. No effect.
I've restarted my computer twice and nothing.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Brian
Hi
Yes
BACK, Price: back_price, Amount: back_amount

If there is £50 available at best back price it will give a matched back bet of £50
If there is £550 available at best back price it will give a matched back bet of £550

Hi
"live" traded volume per price is not available in time machine historical data. But if backing for example if you use:

It will give a matched back bet to the amount offered at best back price at the time of triggering.

If you wanted this could be extended for example to the amount offered at the best 2 back prices:
BACK, Price: r_ticks(back_price, -1), Amount: back_amount2+back_amount

In test mode and real mode (not in time machine) you could use live API data on traded volume per price to keep a running total as the £10k gets matched in bits.

So could I use this to place say a £50 bet only if there is £50 available? It won't be as accurate as I'd like but at least I would have an idea of how scalable my strategy is.
General discussion / Support??????????????????????????
« Last post by Luis Miguel on 11 Apr 2024, 22:11 »
Support does not exist.
Nobody responds to tickets.
Very bad.
Hi
"live" traded volume per price is not available in time machine historical data. But if backing for example if you use:

It will give a matched back bet to the amount offered at best back price at the time of triggering.

If you wanted this could be extended for example to the amount offered at the best 2 back prices:
BACK, Price: r_ticks(back_price, -1), Amount: back_amount2+back_amount

In test mode and real mode (not in time machine) you could use live API data on traded volume per price to keep a running total as the £10k gets matched in bits.

Triggered betting / Help needed with trigger on bets getting matched
« Last post by djmotion on 11 Apr 2024, 04:18 »
Hey,

I'm just looking for help setting up a trigger that simulates bets getting matched as accurate as is possible with the software. So I'm back testing strategies and need to know if my bets would have been matched with the amount that is being bet. So with a £1 bet, we would expect to be matched all the time on UK horse racing assuming the odds don't fly in the wrong direction but I just tested with a £10,000 bet to see if part of it got matched but the bet was matched instantly which we all know wouldn't happen in real life.

So is there any way to create a trigger to match bets dependent on the current available volume so that if I was to place this £10,000 bet, only part of it would be matched? I know it can't be 100% exact but if it can give me a good idea of how much I could have bet on this market then that's a good start. Cheers.
Why support don´t answer??
Troubleshooting / Importing a trigger to Bet VPS
« Last post by Brian Muskett on 10 Apr 2024, 12:03 »
Hi all,

I've probably missed it somewhere but how do I import a trigger file from my laptop to my Bet VPS.

Many thanks,
Bri
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE