Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Triggered betting / Re: Trigger Request Please
« Last post by Nick Koumpan on 18 Jul 2022, 10:27 »
Hi

I have made a trigger which puts a lay bet of 2.02 on all selections as they go in play. Races are not included if there are less than 5 runners and the SP of the favourite is less than 2.50. When the first bet is matched, all other lay bets are cancelled. Doing this allows to me to be close to the front of the market. I have run this for 3 days with 94 valid races. 48 winning bets and 46 losing bets. At this point this doesn't seem like a worthwhile plan. Now I am looking at a good lay staking plan. In those 3 days the longest winning streak was 8 and the longest losing streak was 6. Chasing lay bets at basically even money is scary stuff. The losing streak of 6 (using a 1 point stake) would have had me betting 64 points. Now when the losing streak of 10 hits, the bank is dead and it is game over. Any suggestions for a good lay staking plan knowing that the odds are always going to be around 2.00.

Thanks
Triggered betting / Re: Small bets
« Last post by shakeshuck on 17 Jul 2022, 20:29 »
The saga continues...

It looked as though I'd fixed my problems by turning the 40p bet off; it has been working for a couple of days in test mode like this, but switching test mode off gave me a new error. It looks as though it's related to small bets, but I need someone to tell me how to fix it!
Triggers / Thank you!
« Last post by BillingBot (WellDoneSoft) on 17 Jul 2022, 00:02 »
Obrigado por criar um pedido GRATIS para o nosso serviço de desenvolvimento Trigger.

Seu tópico agora está aberto para o nosso pessoal e alguém irá responder-lhe em breve.

Observe: o tópico será movido para a seção pública do fórum de acordo com nossos termos e condições.

Se por algum motivo você mudar de opinião e decidir manter seu pedido privado por favor clique neste link

Entre em contato com o suporte se precisar de ajuda.
Triggers / Criação de Gatilho Lay em cavalos
« Last post by Clebson M on 17 Jul 2022, 00:00 »
Favor,
Criar um gatilho igual a este de galgos :  ( lay-greyhound-loss-recovery ), para o mercado de cavalos.

Grato,
Clebson
« Last post by rubold on 14 Jul 2022, 16:54 »
I will have a look at it. Do you want to lay the SP fav if price was above 2.0, or the first horse to hit 2.0 or thereabouts as I suggested?  I could add some options using constants.
Triggered betting / Re: Small bets
« Last post by shakeshuck on 14 Jul 2022, 08:20 »
I've realised there is a setting to 'fiddle' small lay bets to 40p (which seems to have been the case here), but it doesn't explain why I ended up with a 40p back bet...
« Last post by Nick Koumpan on 13 Jul 2022, 20:11 »
Hi Rubold

Could you amend this trigger for me please?

Thanks
This is yet another Trigger in Action inspired by a BFStats report. The idea came to me a few months ago when I noticed a downtrend in the last traded price of a dog with the greatest matched volume.

Backing on the dog with the greatest volume at X minutes before the race

I wanted to find out how likely it is that, if a back on a greyhound with the maximum matched volume, its price will steadily decline in the last few minutes before the off, allowing enough margin to green it up to an equal profit.

This testing session had two strategy pivots along the line, so let me give you the breakdown of all three strategies tested. You will find the triggers implementing all three strategies down the next section.

Strategy 1
Back on the dog with the greatest matched volume percentage at 3 minutes before the start of the race. Trade it out with a lay bet at exactly the scheduled start time of the race. 

Strategy 2a
Back on the dog with the greatest matched volume percentage at 2 minutes before the start of the race. Leave the bet there no matter where the price goes.

Strategy 2b
Using Market Locator, filter out markets with a predefined list of distances, as selected using the BFStats report. Back on the dog with the greatest matched volume percentage at 2 minutes before the start of the race. Leave the bet there no matter where the price goes.

Testing period
17 days, from 07/06/2022 to 24/06/2922
Fórum Português / Re: Contrato alguém para configurar o MF
« Last post by pcal72 on 13 Jul 2022, 14:43 »
Boa tarde pessoal

Posso ainda ajudar nestas  questões??
Fórum Português / Re: Ajuda com configuração
« Last post by pcal72 on 13 Jul 2022, 14:42 »
Olá

Já conseguiu ver o que se passava??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE