Author Topic: All Win/Lose History  (Read 2571 times)

Tags:
  • All members
All Win/Lose History
« on: 14 Jan 2014, 00:35 »
Hi all,

I am using a trigger which uses the last profit or loss from a settled market to work out the next bet amount which works fine, until AUS betting comes in. Then I need to change the setting All Win/Lose History variables... from UK Wallet to AUS Wallet. Is there a way to change this automatically or have it download both?

Thanks,

Whitey
Yeah! :p

• Élite
Re: All Win/Lose History
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jan 2014, 06:28 »
hi
you can use a trigger to
set main wallet
set AUS wallet
switch wallets

all the above are in the options where you choose back or lay etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2014, 11:01 »
Hi mcbee,

Would it be easy to modify the HiPro86 trigger to run using both wallets? AUS and NZL have a seperate current_bet and current_step using the AUS wallet in the same profile/trigger?

Thanks,

Whitey

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jan 2014, 12:17 »
hi
i have altered the HiPro86 to run uk and aus wallets.
in the constants you can set
uk bet size
uk cycles
uk step counter
uk cycle counter
aus bet size
aus cycles
aus step counter
aus cycle counter
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL AS I CANNOT TEST THE TRIGGERS  use at your own risk,test with very small stake amounts (if aus betfair contacts you, explain that you was only testing a new set of triggers and you will not do it again) when you first use it be at your computer to check the bet amounts etc.
they should work because uk and aus are 2 different accounts/wallets.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jan 2014, 12:47 »
Thank you very much mcbee ;D, I will test the trigger later. I'm too busy right now to test the last few AUS markets.

Thanks,

Whitey

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE