Author Topic: X-Feeder Time Machine Beta  (Read 37204 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
X-Feeder Time Machine Beta
« on: 23 Feb 2010, 17:26 »
We have hopefully good news for you.

Today we've released the new service that we've been working on for the last half a year.

Check the news here:

http://www.x-feeder.com/news/time-machine-beta/

There is a comprehensive manual and a demo helping you to get started, all available here:

http://www.x-feeder.com/time-machine/

But in a couple of words: Time Machine is a tool for speedy back-testing based on the real BetFair Games data that we've stored on our server.

So we're offering you to participate in beta-testing of this tool. During the testing period it comes for free, and you can install it on both X-Feeder and X-Feeder Lite. The important thing is to update your X-Feeder to version 2.2 if you want to try Time Machine.

Please send your questions and bug reports to [email protected]. Remember: since it is a beta, there are supposed to be errors and problems, but we are there all the time to fix them ASAP.

You can also share your opinions here on the forum, I'll be commenting as frequently as I can. Practically any feedback, be it positive or negative, is helpful.

Those who prove to be most active during the beta-testing period will receive free subscriptions when it ends, as we always do in such cases.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: X-Feeder Time Machine Beta
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2010, 09:11 »
Awesome upgrade, I've already done a load of testing and haven't found any problems.  Just a few questions:

1. When will data for the other games be available?
2. How will this be charged when out of beta?  added to full subscription or data paid for on download, like the Fracsoft people do for the Sports Exchange?
3.  Are you able to process the Betfair csv files to generate data for earlier years?
4.  Are you planning to do anything similar for MFpro?

It's a pity the data is only available in 1 day bites, but I've noticed that you can just load the next day, restart and the P/L data  continues from the previous day.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2010, 18:49 »
Thank you Rubold, it's been only one day since the upgrade, and you already have that many questions. :)

OK, I'll try to answer some of them:

1. When will data for the other games be available?

If the plug-in proves popular, we will be adding more channels after the beta-testing period is over. I don't have the exact date yet.

2. How will this be charged when out of beta?  added to full subscription or data paid for on download, like the Fracsoft people do for the Sports Exchange?

This will be decided at the end of the testing period. Games data is conceptually different from sports data, as basically all games have the same number of players, last for the same period of time and the prices ae generated according to the probability of winning. Unlike in sports, where it all differs very much depending on the type of sports. So I'm not sure at this point whether it is the data files that are of interest to users.

3.  Are you able to process the Betfair csv files to generate data for earlier years?

Those files are not sufficient as the information about prices is lacking there.

4.  Are you planning to do anything similar for MFpro?

We may, but the important thing to know is that BetFair charge their clients for using historical data collected in BF sports. Therefore everyone will have to pay an extra just for the very fact of having access to the files.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2010, 19:24 »
Thanks Oxa, sounds interesting.

I realise now that you need to collect the data files by running a modified bot. I just thought you might have programmed a game algorithm that could generate all of the in-game prices from the BF data - wishful thinking I suppose.

I would be incredibly interested in a similar feature for MFPro, but as I understand it the raw .csv files only require you to have 100 BF points in your account, before you can download.   It's the time-stamped data from the likes of Fracsoft, that you need to pay for.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Mar 2010, 14:20 »
This new feature is INCREDIBLE ¡¡¡ Congratulations ¡¡ I hope that you add the hilo and other games function for definitely buy your software.

Bye

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 09 Mar 2010, 21:17 »
Thanks JARKO85! We will be adding new channels very soon, starting from Blackjack, then HiLo and so on.
Enjoy free testing!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 12 Mar 2010, 10:34 »
 :) This is absolutely fantastic  :)
I am currently working on trigger for Hi-Lo that is proving very interesting, I cannot wait to back test this.
Any idea on the timescale for Hi-Lo.
Sorry I know this has only just been launched but again it is so fantastic.

Well done...

Best Regards
Paul

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 13 Mar 2010, 12:57 »
Hi Paul,

We are currently finishing our tests with Blackjack data, after which we will update Time Machine and include the new files there.

HiLo is coming right after Blackjack.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 13 Mar 2010, 17:34 »
Hi, Time Machine is a awesome new feature  :)

When will be avaliable for Card Derby?

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 18 Mar 2010, 13:00 »
When will be avaliable for Card Derby?
Hello! I have Two Idea: how got DATE for Time Machine for Others x-game.

1. My PC work 24 hours and 7 days a week
1. 1. I'm testing my triggers for Card Derby
1.2. Can You (X-feeder TEAM) make SCRIPT which collects DATE, when my X-fedder PLAY in Card Derby?   After 30 days good Date Base for Time Machine!!!
1.3. Three minutes one game in Card Derby, in day 368 games!!!
1.4. Please make SCRIPT!!!
1.5. When People got Date Base(for Time Machine) of others games, People very soon Subscribe

2. I have in Excel next info for 170 000 games(Card Derby)
example one game

How convert this Date to file of Date Base for Time Machine?

3. I want help to You (X-feeder TEAM) and this Very Help to your Customers!!!

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 18 Mar 2010, 16:36 »
You have to be patient, it's not only the matter of collecting the data, but also (mainly) testing the engine and making sure it's working correctly with the files for other channels.

We will open other channels in due time.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 19 Mar 2010, 10:55 »
You have to be patient, it's not only the matter of collecting the data, but also (mainly) testing the engine and making sure it's working correctly with the files for other channels.

We will open other channels in due time.

Thanks!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE