Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gh2410 on 19 Jun 2010
  • please could someone help. I'm trying to back the banker after "3 consecutive wins by player". If bet loses then double the bet and wait for next "3 consecutive wins by player" then bet on banker again and so on. If bet wins, then revert back to initial bet.
    I cant seem to get the trigger working.
    Thanks
  • #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Jun 2010
  • #3 by gh2410 on 19 Jun 2010
  • thank you...I'll give it a try.
  • #4 by gh2410 on 19 Jun 2010
  • Thanks, this almost works as i intended, but it keeps on backing player after 3 consecutive wins, i did not intend for this. If i change settings to "player consecutive wins is equal to 3" it still doesnt function correctly.
    I would like to back the player when consecutive wins is equal to 3, then if the bet loses, wait for another run of three consecutive wins before backing again, and so on.
    Hope this is clear.
  • #5 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 20 Jun 2010
  • Sorry, it wasn't clear.
    Fixed. Now it's better  ;)
  • #6 by gh2410 on 20 Jun 2010
  • thank you, the trend looks better, i'll give it a try.
  • #7 by Prophit on 22 Jun 2010
  • This is a surprisingly resilient strategy. In theory it should not work at all due to the randomness of the game. However, I tested it on all turbo data available at this point (Apr 23 to Jun 16), and total profit was 40.3 points in 55 days (with 1 point level stakes). That works out to 0.73 points per day, not bad at all. There are long winning/losing streaks and sideway movements that can last for many days.

Doubling up as in the original trigger will surely lead to destruction so I would go with level stakes.
Pages:
Actions