Author Topic: Help .. Need a trigger for Hi-Low  (Read 4101 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help .. Need a trigger for Hi-Low
« on: 21 Apr 2012, 04:03 »
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm looking for a trigger for Hi-Low that let me Lay every card (one at the time) starting from card# 2 until It win a predetermined amount or rich a preset stop lose amount... then, whatever is the outcome, next game start to bet the default amount all over again...
It's just and idea but I don't know how to build a trigger to accomplish this; so, if is anybody here that could help with this project, it will be very much appreciated.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Help .. Need a trigger for Hi-Low
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2012, 19:32 »
Trigger file attached.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2012, 01:36 »
Thanks Tim,

I really appreciated your reply and the Trigger... But I do have some questions:
How to get the trigger (or the program) to increase the lay bet accordingly to recoup the previous lost amount +  the preset amount to win of $4  
Let say System Lay card# 2:  $4 @ 1.51 =  $2.04 liability  >>>  Lost.

Now card# 3 is at 1.81 odds;  So I need the system to lay card# 3 in the following way:
 Lost amount  of $2.04 + $4 =  $6.04  @ 1.81 odds=  $4.09 liability >>>  Lost.

Now card# 4 is at 1.51 odds;  So I need the System to Lay card# 4 in the same way:
Lost amounts  ($2.04+ $4.09) + $4 =  $10.13  @ 1.51 odds=  $5.17 liability >>  WIN.

I need to tell the trigger to set a Stop lost at $20, therefore if the lost amounts in any game get to $20 it should stop betting and re-start the whole cycle again from the default bet on the next game;  the same will apply if I win the bet. .. So, please could you add those changes to the trigger or give me some advice in how to accomplish this?

Thanks once again

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2012, 09:21 »
Changed the trigger.
It probably works not as you need because there are usually 2 unsettled bets and it doesn't count the loss for the second one.
Let me know if you need me to correct that.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE