Author Topic: lay on round 2 fav in poker after the prev 3 favs had lost  (Read 5953 times)

Tags:
  • All members
i stayed up all night today to develop this trigger, but i still haven`t found a solution. i am having trouble setting the bot to recognize if the lasts game 2nd fav has lost or won.
please, if u can, help me. any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance,
andrew

p.s. : if i haven`t made myself clear, please let me know and i`ll try explain it again (i`m very tired right now....after many hours of useless programing :-< )

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Could you please make it clear do you need to check if the selection which is current favourite has lost 3 times in a row or each selection which was favourite in 2nd round has lost? And your subject says 1st favourite but then you said 2nd one....
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
ok...i`ll try to explain what i`m trying to set up the bot....and maybe someone with more experience then me can tell me if i`m on the right path....and if not maybe he could point me there :D

i`m trying to set the bot to remember the hand number that is favourite in round 2 and, the next game in round 1, to check if that hand`s consecutive losses is greater than 0. the problem is i didn`t found any variable that can do this (remember the hand number). i tried to set up a user variable with sel_name, but i can`t select a trigger with the condition of that user`s variable consecutive losses....please tell me what i`m doing wrong...anyone

thx in advance

• All members
Could you please make it clear do you need to check if the selection which is current favourite has lost 3 times in a row or each selection which was favourite in 2nd round has lost? And your subject says 1st favourite but then you said 2nd one....
previous 3 2nd round favourites

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Any Selection's Price in Round 2 is the minimum
AND Fitting Selection's Consecutive losses is greater than 0
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
or just to make it simpler....because i can modify it if i have the base.....if the favourite of the 2nd round of the last game has lost, then the system should place a bet (but last game has no bet..so i can`t check this by channel`s P/L)

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
If you need to count such cases you have to create a trigger variable and increase it if the selection lost.
See attached trigger.

Then place bet if Trigger Expression Counter is equal or greater than 3
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
Any Selection's Price in Round 2 is the minimum
AND Fitting Selection's Consecutive losses is greater than 0

yes....but isn`t this checking for the current game price in round 2? and maybe the hand that is the favourite this game isn`t the same with the hand that has been favourite the last game

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
If you check it in 1st round it checks prices from the previous games
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
If you check it in 1st round it checks prices from the previous games
i see...didn`t know that....i thought the bot can`t check the last game if i don`t say this to him through an user variable
thank u very much

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE