Author Topic: Betting System  (Read 29405 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Betting System
« on: 07 Oct 2009, 10:38 »
Well this must be a very common question, however i shall ask away....

are there any real working systems out there?? if you have a system that works well i would like to hear about it...

A lot i have come across just seem to be jibberish, and are not much better than my logical thinking!

• Élite
Re: Betting System
« Reply #1 on: 07 Oct 2009, 15:05 »
A lot i have come across just seem to be jibberish, and are not much better than my logical thinking!

davidh329, a set of trigger rules cannot be better than logical thinking. The main asset of Marketfeeder Pro is the possibility to apply your system to many markets in a very disciplined way. (MFP does no chasing, All In, panic position switches unless it is defined by trigger.)

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2010, 17:09 »
can someone answer very simple question? how in der name of god and evil you can win on random events market which have -EV (expected valiue) ??? lets say you flip a coin. chances are 50\50. fair price is 2.00 right? betfair gives you only 1.99, how you can be in profit over long time ;D

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2010, 18:51 »
David, look at the trigger Battle - some people seem to have it cracked:

http://battle.marketfeederpro.com/results/

Good luck.

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2010, 20:46 »
Yes, happily we are not playing the bookies at their game here!
We have the ability to be totally selective, filtering criteria to ensure we only take prices that are better than statistical probability, and use tools and techniques that give the canny trigger developer a healthy advantage even after the whopping 5% Betfair commission.

There has never been a better time to experiment with the software and find out for yourself not only how powerful this kit is, but ultimately far more reliable than our own emotions of FEAR and Greed  that sadly prevent most of us from making a profit in the long term. Once set and in place the triggers solve these ……the most basic of human Frailties and vulnerabilities
ENJOY  ;D
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 25 Feb 2010, 22:00 »
But having said that I have just noticed that this discussion is about the X-Feeder software where things may be a bit more random !

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 25 Feb 2010, 22:08 »
OOOOPPPPSSS.....
Sorry, my comments were related to Market feeder Pro
Rewind!
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 25 Feb 2010, 22:29 »
so for xfeeder no ENJOI then?  :D

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 25 Feb 2010, 22:58 »
I cannot comment on the X feeder because i have no experience with exchange games or the software in relation to those games, it takes me many hours of every day pawing over the data produced from the triggers in market feeder in an attempt to gain an even bigger edge. I am reluctant to dilute my attention to exchange games as well.
I would suspect however that even there, it is possible to find an angle.............
Good luck :)

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 13 Oct 2013, 19:27 »
I cannot comment on the X feeder because i have no experience with exchange games or the software in relation to those games, it takes me many hours of every day pawing over the data produced from the triggers in market feeder in an attempt to gain an even bigger edge. I am reluctant to dilute my attention to exchange games as well.
I would suspect however that even there, it is possible to find an angle.............
Good luck :)

Hi buddy, just checking out if you're still using this?
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 13 Oct 2013, 20:39 »
can someone answer very simple question? how in der name of god and evil you can win on random events market which have -EV (expected valiue) ??? lets say you flip a coin. chances are 50\50. fair price is 2.00 right? betfair gives you only 1.99, how you can be in profit over long time ;D
The EV is an average value, for a perfect coin it's not possible to find a system to be long term profitable @ 1.99. But for some X-game the situation could be a bit different.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE