Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Romario on 23 May 2011
  • Hello all ... after many emails sent and no reply, explained my problem here .... I bought marketfreeder for one-month trial, but when you log in, tells me, password and usurname wrong .... usurname and password are correct because I can get on the site ..... now I hope that quanlcuno give me a hand, or require repayment of the amount paid is not right .... and do not pay to use the software. ... a big hug to everyone !!!!! :-\
  • #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 23 May 2011
  • Hello,

Do you have a ticket number with no answer? I can't find any one from your email.
    Thank you.
    Sorry, usually we don't support on weekends.
  • #3 by Romario on 23 May 2011
  • I just sent an email .... I hope we can now check ....I just sent an email .... I hope we can now check .... I have attached the image with the problem ...
  • #4 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 23 May 2011
  • I found your ticket. I answered it 20 May 2011 12:55 GMT. Please check your spam folder.
    The answer was:
    You didn't attach the file (or it's too big).
    We'll compensate the time you don't use MF pro.
  • #5 by Romario on 23 May 2011
  • Ok, ok ... these days but I sent you the file, I do not think it's too big ... I have sent other emails but got no answer ... now I know how to use your software? Why me says data error? you can give me a hand? is a month that I'm trying ... I hope now you can help me through the forum, maybe it's best ....
  • #6 by Romario on 23 May 2011
  • I got solved now ... we hope that hard ... good job!! ;)
  • #7 by Romario on 23 May 2011
  • Now I can not go .... I'm going crazy! >:(
  • #8 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 23 May 2011
  • Answered the ticket.
  • #9 by warriorfullights on 16 Oct 2011
  • Having this type of problem only goes down to 3 things: either you are trying to enter wrong login details, technical problems on their end or your account has just been closed.
Pages:
Actions