Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Leigh Humphreys on 18 May 2019
  • I cannot seem to get the time machine add on to let me subscribe. I downloaded time machine from the x feeder website and installed into the xfeeder directory. Now when I restart X feeder I get a box saying my time machine subscription on this computer has expired. It doesn't recognise my email address when I try transfer license and clicking prolong crashes the program. The time machine box in the top left of x feeder next to transfer funds is greyed out and unselectable, and this is where the website says to click to begin a time machine subscription.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
  • #2 by richardt44 on 14 Oct 2019
  • currently waiting for a reply from the welldone support.  ALso have this error
  • #3 by Steve Brown on 09 Apr 2020
  • Yes I have exactly the same problem, been driving me insane!!!
  • #4 by bonkers on 11 Apr 2020
  • Seems like lots of people have this problem me included. Did anyone get a response from support?
  • #5 by dollaryen on 11 Apr 2020
  • Doesn't look like there is such a thing as support anymore for xfeeder, no support questions get answered
  • #6 by dollaryen on 11 Apr 2020
  • I opened a support question fro this and it has just been marked as resolved and closed, with no answer
  • #7 by Bence on 25 Apr 2020
  • Hello

I'm using time machine, but unfortunatelly, I think there is no any sense, because as I realize ther is no any successful trigger. 
  • #8 by Paulus on 29 Apr 2020
  • Same issue here.
    No support at all.
  • #9 by rubold on 29 Apr 2020
  • Same issue here. No support at all.

You need to log in as administrator on most platforms.
  • #10 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 18 May 2020
  • Hello,

Sorry, for some reason I don't receive notifications for this community section.

X-Feeder is an old app and doesn’t respect modern OS security model.
    Please copy Hardware ID (HID) for the purchase window and paste it on this page:
    welldonesoft.com/xfeeder/timemachine.php

Sorry for inconveniences. 
  • #11 by ChhewLY on 18 Jan 2021
  • Ive called and left a message and emailed twice and its been a week with no reply. Im trying to order some goodies. Any idea where they are?
Pages:
Actions