Author Topic: Can you help me with a confition to my trigger (poker)  (Read 4540 times)

Tags:
  • All members
POKER

I created a trigger that will place 5$(default lay) a LAY  bet on the FAV in the round 4:

1. to add to the default lay stake the last lost if it will lose, and to go back to the default stake 5$ if it will win.

2. Sometimes before to win I can have 10-15 consecutive losses. I am looking to create a trigger that will place a LAY bet on FAV in round 4 only if TEST DEMO is ON, and after will happend 10 consecutive losses,it will switch OFF TEST DEMO and will start to place LAY bet for REAL MONEY, after it will win to switch ON DEMO TEST and to start to account again 10 consecutive losses and again to switch OFF DEMO TEST when 10 consecutive losses will happend.

3. In the moment when will be 10 consecutive losses the default stake will big,so, in the moment when trigger will switch OFF DEMO TEST (and will start to bet with real money) to have default lay stake 5$ and to use the same condition : if last hand is lost to add last lost to the default lay stake.

Thank you for your time and help!

• All members
Re: Can you help me with a confition to my trigger (poker)
« Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 2016, 00:51 »
Hi Sergio
This is a bit like your other trigger question. This time, if I understand right, you want to lay the favorite in round 4 if in the previous 10 games the favorite in round 4 has gone on to win (or tie).
Again this can be done with user variables for each hand setting a value to the one that is favorite (use rank = 1) in round 4, clear al these in round 1.
Then check if the hand that is the winner has that value so increment your wins counter.
If you only place one lay bet after 10 wins then you limit your loss recovery but I did see win runs of 17 in a quick test but they were of low odds so not too much to recover.
I tried a quick run using Turbo July 2016, only 26 days of data, with a £1 lay bet on 8 wins or more with next bet full loss recovery, in over 18,000 games there were only 86 wins 244 losses with a max loss recovey of £40.
Might be something in this but a very slow earner, any larger stake could quicky mean a full bank loss if you hit a long run of high odd losers, which knowing these games is quite likely.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2016, 09:00 »
@atjbet: I am agree with you 100%. I tested this strategy with Time Machine and was a day when the favorite hand won in the round 4 around 25-30 in row, so, it's taking too long time for a small profit. I can put a condition for favorite lay price to be less than 1.40-1.50, this will give me a small loss every time when I will lose, but anyway I will need a big bank, and sometimes the liability can be around 1000 or over for to win a minimum stake.

Thank you for your help and time!

Have a nice day and GOOD LUCK!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2016, 12:40 »
How to fix a condition for trigger (POKER(?

So, my trigger will make a bet for a hand and if the result will be LOSER for this hand, the trigger has to repeat the bet for the same hand that was matched on last game.

Example:
The trigger bet LAY for Hand 1 and this hand at the end of the game is loser,so, on the next game it will bet the lay for the same hand.

Thank you for your time and help!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Sep 2016, 15:11 »
If I understand your example, you won your lay bet based on your conditions and you want to lay the same hand
regardless of matching any other conditions.

Again this can be done with user variables, one for each hand, after or in the next round your trigger places the lay bet, you can set or clear each variable based on checking if matched lay is greater than zero.
Then on the next game you can check if the hand that was set also lost and place the lay bet again on that hand.
Hope this helps.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE