Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by agoralive on 24 Feb 2012
  • Is there a way to make the x-feeder bet if a selection has 0 (zero) cons wins during the last 25 games?

I only see losses, wins and ties with during options :-(

Please correct me if I'm wrong
  • #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Feb 2012
  • If it's zero it doesn't matter if it was consecutive or not, right?
    So, wins_25 is equal to 0
  • #3 by agoralive on 25 Feb 2012
  • Well I want the trigger to start betting if the selection has had no con_wins during the last xx games

example

back on Card 3 in HiLo if selection has had 0 (zero) con_wins during the last xx games - but the selection is allowed to have won but ONLY 1 GAME, not continuous winning.

I thought of another way to turn on/off test funds after the trigger expression has had xx number of looses, but the other way seems more professionel :-)
  • #4 by rubold on 25 Feb 2012
  • Trigger expression wins_25 = 1,  this will give you just 1 win in 25 games that clearly can't be consecutive as there is only 1.  Why don't you read the manual and try a few things - it's the only way you'll learn
  • #5 by Raelptah on 25 Feb 2012
  • Hi, you could try win/lose/zero sequence.

"Zero wins during the last xx games - but the selection is allowed to have won once"

If you are looking for a particular card to win a game after a certain amount of games, but not have bet on it. Then you could try

And:Card >consecutive wins >is equal to or more than >1
    and
    And:Card >wins during >100games >is equal to or more than >1

... just a thought, not a definate answer

• #6 by agoralive on 26 Feb 2012
  • Trigger expression wins_25 = 1,  this will give you just 1 win in 25 games that clearly can't be consecutive as there is only 1.  Why don't you read the manual and try a few things - it's the only way you'll learn

Well I have a way to work around the problem with the test mode ON/OFF, but was just thinking that there might be another more professionel way of solving this issue, but thank you  :)
  • #7 by agoralive on 26 Feb 2012
  • Hi, you could try win/lose/zero sequence.

"Zero wins during the last xx games - but the selection is allowed to have won once"

If you are looking for a particular card to win a game after a certain amount of games, but not have bet on it. Then you could try

And:Card >consecutive wins >is equal to or more than >1
    and
    And:Card >wins during >100games >is equal to or more than >1

... just a thought, not a definate answer

Using this Win/Lose/Tie sequence this would require a specific sequence, and that's not what I'm looking for. Just a variable counter which tells me if a selection has had con_wins during the last xx games, could perhaps solve my question (allthough my solutions seems easier than a variable counter)
Pages:
Actions