Author Topic: Hilo Trigger Help  (Read 3567 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hilo Trigger Help
« on: 15 Jun 2012, 12:19 »
Hi all

Anyone know how to do the following:

Im laying favourite upto round 5 with defauly lay - channel_pl then from round 5 onwards backing with default back - channel_pl but what i want to do is stop it placing any further bets once it reaches a target profit

Tried using trigger expression channel_pl is less than (user variable) Profit but still goes pass this most of the time and i lose?

Any help appreciated as this trigger idea works really well when set to an overall target

Thanks - Paul

• All members
Re: Hilo Trigger Help
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2012, 13:20 »
Sounds interesting.

So you are starting with a highish value default_lay so you can subtract the channel_pl after each win or loss.  Do you reset to minimum  stake if the default_lay falls below minimum?

Surely you just need channel_pl is  less than your defined target as a condition in your back and lay triggers.  I can't see why that wouldn't work as I have used it myself in various situations.

You can send me the trigger via email (on my profile)  and I'll have a look, if you don't want to publish it on the forum.

• All members
Re: Hilo Trigger Help
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2012, 20:53 »
Thanks for the reply, I knew it was something stupid doh! :-\
thats got it sorted and working great!

Yeah its called hilo8/251 (stupid name!)
you have £8 default starting lay (or back) and £2.51 back (or lay)
I have both versions built into the trigger and if channel trend goes below 0.11 its switches till it gets back to 0.71 or vice versa, works really well but couldnt get the thing to stop betting and would sometimes go past profit into small loss

Regards - Paul

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE