Author Topic: Is it possible?  (Read 2757 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Is it possible?
« on: 03 Mar 2015, 17:24 »
Hello guys. I wanted to know is it possible (and if it is - then how?) to make exactly two bets with trigger and then stop and wait untill the selection looses. Then again trigger has to make exactly two bets and stop and wait for the loose. For example.

I have made one bet (if the conditions are true) and it wins.
I make another bet when it is possible (because not every game conditions are true for trigger) and it wins again.
Then i want trigger to stop betting but somehow watch what is happening and wait. Then selection (which conditions would be true for trigger) looses and i start betting again for exactly 2 bets.
I have tried a lot of thins but no success. So i am asking your help and would be very glad if you could help me.

Re: Is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: 03 Mar 2015, 18:55 »
You could switch to test mode after your trigger wins and place test bets until the trigger loses the bet, then switch back to real money and place your trigger bet for real.

It can be done. :)

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Mar 2015, 19:19 »
Ohh, such an easy way, indeed :) But i want to test it as well.  Is it possible to test it on time machine with those conditions? And one more question - if i download x-feeder 3 days trial can i use time machine these days as well?

« Reply #3 on: 03 Mar 2015, 20:39 »
I dont know the answer to either of those questions.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Mar 2015, 22:22 »
Maybe some one else knows?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 05 Mar 2015, 17:19 »
It may not be a feature yet or must be suggested first?
Looking for triggers.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE