Author Topic: is this possible? Baccarat pattern recognition:  (Read 8843 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I am looking to build a trigger which analyses the pattern of Banker or Player occurrences in a pattern of 3, ie:

BPB or PPP

I want the trigger to look for repeats in the next batches of 3 outcomes. So if BPB has just been I want the trigger to notice BP , then bet the next outcome will be B.
As an example

PPP
BPB
BBB
PP  (bet next outcome will be P)

Is this possible? I can code simple triggers, but I'm a bit stuck as to how to code this one.

Thanks

• All members
Re: is this possible? Baccarat pattern recognition:
« Reply #1 on: 12 Aug 2014, 17:43 »
Depending on how far back you want the matrix to look, IE

BBB
PPB
PBP

Is 9 slots, if I was you I would setup 9 user vars, whatever name you like then each result just swap the values making the last var the current result, hope that makes sense to you, example

var9
var8
var7
var6
var5
var4
var3
var2
varcurrent

Then with each game var1 becomes the value of var2, var2 the value held by var3 and so on then add your trigger.

HTH

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2014, 08:54 »
Sorry, but it is a complete waste of time as there is no pattern and the sequence is totally random. I believe the exchange baccarat uses 8 decks of cards, so the number of possible arrangements is of astronomical proportions.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Aug 2014, 11:37 »
Thanks for the replies. I'm aware that past outcome does not affect future outcome. I'm also aware that this has no statistical edge, and will not be profitable.
I was wondering if there was a way to get a trigger file to log the player/banker outcomes in groups of three. Then bet on a possible repeat. This was to see if, over thousands of hands, there is any difference in variance. There are 8 possible combinations in a pattern of 3:

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE