Author Topic: Need help about last lost  (Read 5531 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Need help about last lost
« on: 17 Apr 2013, 12:54 »
Bro Midnight19, would you please help me again? I want to know:
1. For baccarat games, i lay the draw at 1st round
2. auto green up
3. default lay amount is $6 and default back amount is $4
4. if I lost this game for example $50, then next game the lay amount should be $50+$4=$54.
5. If lost again for example, at lay price 11, total lost $54*(11-1)=540, then next game the lay amount should be $540+4=$544

Is that possible to make such a trigger?

• All members
Re: Need help about last lost
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2013, 21:07 »
Hello Mate, Ok trigger attached as per your instructions with green up block enabled for a minimum of 10% profit to make sure your bets don't go below the $4.00 min bet in your currency, its ok for me but i'm on GB pounds which allows £2.00 bets feel free to turn this block off or mess about with the % and amounts in the trigger blocks, Screen dump also included to show some results.

Cheers for now - Paul

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2013, 05:38 »
Thanks Mate, you are so great! Thanks very very much for your warmly help. I have no words to describe my feeling. So warm.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2013, 06:44 »
You might not feel so warm if you actually run this strategy.  This is possibly the worst bet on x-games.  The tie price never increases enough to make a decent profit by greening up and too often the price will fall, leaving you exposed to a big loss.  It is madness to think about increasing your lay stake to $544.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2013, 13:50 »
Hello Mate, Ok trigger attached as per your instructions with green up block enabled for a minimum of 10% profit to make sure your bets don't go below the $4.00 min bet in your currency, its ok for me but i'm on GB pounds which allows £2.00 bets feel free to turn this block off or mess about with the % and amounts in the trigger blocks, Screen dump also included to show some results.

Cheers for now - Paul
Hello Bro, I tried this trigger, but when last lost, new game lay is not the last lost+lay value.  What is the matter? You set the lay value is 6. And no matter last game win or lose, next game still lay 6. Not accumulated. Would you please help to correct it?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Apr 2013, 19:37 »
Sorry, that doesnt quite work for you but have to agree with rubold theres no way you can run this strategy as when you lose you cant recover your loss through green-up and not even with default lay + last_lost as the tie has been known to win 3 times + in a row and wipe you out for over 50K. Suicide sorry

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 22 Apr 2013, 02:25 »
Thanks midnight bro. I understand what you mean. For these days, I tried my best to test all the solution I can think out, but the result was not so good. Usually at first 2-3 days-win. Then the next days-lose. I think the same method will surely meet the "banker hedge", in the end--zero! So I just want to test some useful method which can guarantee some profit.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE