Author Topic: Only bet after strategy would have had x losses  (Read 4495 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,I need help please!..I have a strategy that lays and greens up the favorite in the first round on poker, but I want it to wait until there has been at least 2 losses, of the same strategy but without it having placed any bets, before starting to bet (all in test mode for now by the way) , and then to keep betting until a win and/or loss recovery has cleared losses, and then return to waiting for the 2 loses of the strategy before betting again.I trust this makes sense.Thanks for your help in advance and have an enjoyable week.Mark

• All members
Re: Only bet after strategy would have had x losses
« Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2016, 01:36 »
This is quite an old question but it is a common subject and I am happy to offer my solution to this type of strategy problem.
Using user variables, one for each hand, set each one to zero in round one.
Then check each hand for favorite in the round your strategy operates and set its variable to the lay odds.
Each following round, check each hand, if its variable is not zero and back odds are greater then set the variable to something that will indicate a win, 999 for example.
Also check from round 4 that hand with not zero variable is winner or tie, if the value is 999 then increment a wins variable and clear a lose variable, if not 999 then do the opposite.
This gives you a running counter of numbers of times the strategy would have won or lost.
Setup your lay bet trigger to lay the favorite if the win/lose counter meets your strategy conditions.
Hoping this might be of some help to others. Good Luck.

• All members
Re: Only bet after strategy would have had x losses
« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2017, 10:35 »

This is very exotic. I never knew this until I read about it.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE