Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 5504 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Some questions
« on: 24 Feb 2011, 17:31 »
How can I know the favourite (or second, third, etc.) hand in previous rounds and its back price?

For example: I am in the round 4. The favourite hand is the 3. I want to compare with previous rounds and know if the favourite hand has changed with regard to round 1, 2 and 3, and also the back prices of them in each round.

Regarding to MarketFeeder Pro, can it be used to bet in X-Games? If the answer is yes, is it possible to program VBA into Excel to create complex triggers and take decisions using them?

I don't know well this product. What are the differences comparing with X-Feeder?

I want to program complex triggers for X-Games, but these are very embarrassing to create and maintain into X-Feeder. I need the power and flexibility of a programming language.

Have you thought to create a .NET component for programmers in order to can do bets in a easy way?

Regards.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2011, 18:14 »
How can I know the favourite (or second, third, etc.) hand in previous rounds and its back price?

For example: I am in the round 4. The favourite hand is the 3. I want to compare with previous rounds and know if the favourite hand has changed with regard to round 1, 2 and 3, and also the back prices of them in each round.
It depends how do you need to compare and what to do. In general the "Price in round" trigger condition should be used. If it's complicated you have to create user variables for each hand/round or pre-calculate intermediate results each round, etc.

Regarding to MarketFeeder Pro, can it be used to bet in X-Games? If the answer is yes, is it possible to program VBA into Excel to create complex triggers and take decisions using them?

I don't know well this product. What are the differences comparing with X-Feeder?

I want to program complex triggers for X-Games, but these are very embarrassing to create and maintain into X-Feeder. I need the power and flexibility of a programming language.
The idea of the triggered betting is the same. But the trigger actions/conditions/variables are quite different. As well as BetFair API used. So you can't use MarketFeeder Pro in Exchange Games and vise versa. But you can use Excel in X-Feeder and MarketFeeder Pro if you need to extend their capability with VB scripts.

Have you thought to create a .NET component for programmers in order to can do bets in a easy way?
Not really. The software is for users who are not able to create own bot. If you are .NET programmer you can use BetFair API directly without any components or use their libraries.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2011, 05:28 »
But you can use Excel in X-Feeder and MarketFeeder Pro if you need to extend their capability with VB scripts.

How can I use Excel with X-Feader? Is there any way to can connect Excel with X-Feeder and program in VBA to make triggers and execute them in runtime to bet?

Regards.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2011, 17:22 »
There is a big Excel button just at the right of the Statement one.
Don't forget click "Start channel" inside the spreadsheet.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2011, 14:43 »
There is a big Excel button just at the right of the Statement one.
Don't forget click "Start channel" inside the spreadsheet.

Ok, I tried Excel exportation. Now I have a Excel spreadsheet where funds and hands back prices are loaded dynamically.

But now how can I bet using this Excel spreadsheet connected to XFeeder?

Also I need in the spreadsheet the round number played at every moment. Where can I get it into the spreadsheet?

Regards.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 20 Oct 2013, 19:59 »
But now how can I bet using this Excel spreadsheet connected to XFeeder?

Hi Alden, I'm trying to get this to work at my end too but so far, unlucky. Any work around found so far here though?
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE