Author Topic: 10 days Hilo trigger tested. minimum account 1000 Euro or GBP  (Read 29110 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi, guys

I want to ameliorate my trigger with a very good staking plan, because the one i use is still risky.
I need ideas.

but you can check my 10 days for my trigger 01/08/2012-10/08/2012.

What do you think?

Jim Patrick.

• All members
Yup looks good I think the progression/recovery plan would be determined by the WWLWLWWW registry, what are you using currently? how are the win gaps versus the loss gaps?

• All members
From the Progression/Recover loss I have in my trigger, my staking plan handle up to 10 losses in a row.

BR//

Jim Patrick.

• All members
I take it this is a Time Machine test?   I don't know what your odds are, but at evens over your 5000 games you could expect to have 12 losses in a row.  So if evens or higher your staking plan would come to grief at some point.

• All members
my staking plan handle up to 10 losses in a row

What plan are you using?

• All members
The staking plan i use in my trigger i developped myself. it is not a standard staking plan, but in fact it is a mixed staking plan followed by some conditions.

BR//

Jim Patrick

• All members
OK you are obviousely keeping it all close to your chest, how can we give ideas if you wont say what you already are currently doing?

• All members
I'm still working on it ,now I've i'm trying to see how i can recover a loss of 100 using 100 as amount left in the bank.
This is a very complex equation i need to solve with this betfair robots. As far as human made the machine, human will defeat it.
I just hope i will get it soon.

BR//

Jim Patrick.

• All members
I'm still looking for the best track.

BR//
Jim Patrick

• All members
I take it this is a Time Machine test?   I don't know what your odds are, but at evens over your 5000 games you could expect to have 12 losses in a row.  So if evens or higher your staking plan would come to grief at some point.

Hi Rubold, I was interested to know how you worked that probability out? It would help me with long term staking plans...

• All members
I have a small program to calculate expected winning losing runs, I can email it to you if you wish, but best not to post it here as it might be copyrighted.

• All members
That would be very helpful, thanks!

I'll message you my email address...

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE