Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by caz on 06 Jul 2018
  • hi guys

i started a trial, could not log in for the first few days. had issues loggin.
    bought a trigger, which has not worked. was trying like mad to get it to work on the last day which never happened.
    so now my trial has ended and i have not had a chance to see if this xfeeder works.
    whats the chances of xfeeder giving me some more time with a trial?
    and if not whats my chances of refund for the failed trigger i bought?
    has anybody ever had a trial extended for a bit and a refund for a failed trigger?
    cheers
  • #2 by rubold on 06 Jul 2018
  • Since Welldone doesn't sell any triggers, I don't think they'll be offering a refund for another person's failed trigger.  You could still ask them to extend your trial a bit as they are nice people.
  • #3 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 06 Jul 2018
  • Hello,

We'll prolong your trial for the time sent to get it working. Sorry for inconveniences - it's a technical problem with your computer configuration.
    The trigger development is not refundable as we've done the trigger exactly as you described. We spent our time and you paid for it.
    I can make some minor changes to your trigger if you need. Please see my reply in the private trigger's topic.

If your strategy/trigger doesn't make you money as you expected it's not our fault. Hope you understand.
Pages:
Actions