Author Topic: Hi ! I got some questions  (Read 4838 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi ! I got some questions
« on: 10 Dec 2016, 16:35 »
Hi !

First thing first .. My name is Cris, and I am new in this, I just discovered this software yesterday, by searching things about automatizing bets in betfair exchange games.

The first question is .. how to make the program to lay odds at 1.76 , instead of 1.75 ?

I attached a screenshot to explain myself better.

I need to lay more than 86 pounds , as they are available on 1.75 .. so I need to lay bets on 1.76 , where is a larger amount of money to take.

So... if I want to lay 1.76 , for 200 pounds ... 83 pounds will be placed at 1.75 , and 117 pounds at 1.76 ... but how I set up the program to do that ?

The seconds question is , and believe me, I am a newbie , If I let the script / bot to play and place bets for me 24 hours / 7 days a week , nothing can happen with my betfair account ? I know, stupid question, but I want to know for sure

• All members
Re: Hi ! I got some questions
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2016, 21:08 »
All that will happen to your account is that it will probably be emptied playing x-games.

To answer your question in the Price box select best to match.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2016, 09:10 »
All that will happen to your account is that it will probably be emptied playing x-games.

To answer your question in the Price box select best to match.

all ideas that I had, I already found them here, already put in triggers free to download and try. None of them worked in the time machine testing ... is there any triggers at all to make a steady and decent profit daily, starting with 5.000 gpb bank ?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2016, 12:16 »
The odds at x-games are centred around the fair-odds, if you could get your bets matched at the "right side", you would have a positive expection and you will have a "steady" profit, but I think it's hard to get your bets matched. I don't use time machine but I susspect it could be showing long term profit, depending on how time machine evaluate matched bets etc, but maybe thats not true if you were betting real. 

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2016, 12:29 »

The first question is .. how to make the program to lay odds at 1.76 , instead of 1.75 ?

I am guessing that the program software not have the correct "steps", x-feeder may not be updated with the correct steps?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Dec 2016, 12:02 »
quick question :

can i get some help here in adding a condition to a trigger downloaded from your website ?

this is the trigger:
http://x-feeder.com/triggers/back-dutch-conds/

and I want to put a condition to reset the amount_to_win to the initial one ,
IF
I have 2 consecutive losses, or my losses since the last win are over -300 pounds

I took a screenshot, to explain better, so after that 383 pounds loss, I want to reset the "ladder", and not to put a bet of 4300 pounds, to cut of my losses

I am trying for the last 3 hours to do that, and I cant figure it out how.

thanks in advance

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE