Author Topic: MFP equivalent of "Weighted Average Price of all bets placed" is...?  (Read 2292 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

the Directory Listing of Betfair prices has two columns which are the Weighted Average Price of all bets placed before 11:00am and before the off (in the win market for instance).  Today's horse racing win market file attached for info (screen shot of file).

The definitions given (at https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices/index.php) are:

PPWAP - Weighted Average Price of all bets placed pre-off
MORNINGWAP - Weighted Average Price of all bets placed before 11am GMT
MFP has market_volume and market_mbnum but I can't see an equivalent for WAP per selection as per the files in the Betfair prices directory given above.
If there isn't an equivalent already, how do I go about creating these for every selection in, say, horse racing win markets?
I'm guessing that I can use the "Remember" action to so something at 11:00AM which captures the MORNINGWAP and then another timed trigger before the off for WAP.
All help gratefully received!
regards
Wez

• All members
Sorry,

just found traded_avg_price variable!  Why do I always find it after posting?!

traded_avg_price = (P1*A1 + P2*A2 + ... + Pn*An) / (A1 + A2 + ... + An)

Help file says this considers any trade of 0.1p or above.  Can this threshold be varied to say £100?  If not yet, maybe in the next release?

thanks

Wez

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE