Author Topic: PC Crashes When I Select Triggers  (Read 4805 times)

Tags:
  • All members
PC Crashes When I Select Triggers
« on: 29 Nov 2016, 03:59 »
When I select Triggers on the main screen next to the light bulb my PC?. crashes and I can do nothing with it like minimize or close the trigger window?.
Has anyone else had this problem?. All other functions of Market Feeder seem to be working properly.

Cheers,
raldridge

• All members
Re: PC Crashes When I Select Triggers
« Reply #1 on: 29 Nov 2016, 11:42 »
Never had that.  Most problems can be solved by ensuring your firewall is not blocking any parts of MFpro and then reinstalling followed by restart.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2016, 13:31 »
Would I have to go to Control Panel and remove MFPro first before re-installing MF Pro?.

Cheers,
raldridge

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 29 Nov 2016, 14:42 »
Just tried your suggestion and it worked.
I did remove MFPro by going to Control Panel first before re-installing though.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
raldridge

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 30 Nov 2016, 05:27 »
Another problem with the trigger window is it will not minimize?.
Whether it is just on my copy of MFPro 8, or is the same for everybody
I do not know?. If it is the latter then this is a fix that is needed in future
updates.

raldridge

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 30 Nov 2016, 12:19 »
Have just carried out the instructions to letter that were posted to me on the forum, meaning that no mention was made of removing the current version first before re-installing MFPro8. Since then the bot is working fine.
The first two Trigger windows do not minimize but I now think they are not supposed to but the 3rd window called Triggers does indeed minimize. This one seems to have all the settings that to me at least I can understand what the trigger does. The 2nd trigger window is called edit triggers. When I close the first two trigger windows this third " triggers"
window appears.
raldridge

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 30 Nov 2016, 20:51 »
Hi, not sure what you mean by all these numbered windows.
When you select Triggers next to the light bulb a window opens called 'Active Triggers' that lists the triggers that are loaded into the program with some brief details of their status.   At the top right of this window is a button that opens the triggers editor, please note that triggers editor is a stand alone program enabling you work on the triggers without affecting what is loaded in the program - you can in fact load or create a new trigger in this window and save independently.  If you have worked on the triggers loaded in MFPro and saved any changes, then when you close the triggers editor window the Reload button in the Active Triggers window will be highlighted in Red to remind the user to update any triggers changes into MFPro.  I presume your third trigger window is the one that opens from the trigger editor when you click on the conditions - this always needs to be closed or saved before any further saving or closing can be performed.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE