Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gra on 11 Apr 2019
  • Hi I am trying to understand the trigger titled simple staking plan for lay bets. This triggers it’s key-note is adding the loss from the previous bet to the next bet's size.
    This it does as it should. What I need the trigger to do is revert back to the initial bet after several losing bets. Can anyone help with this?
    Thanks in advance
  • #2 by MarkV on 12 Apr 2019
  • Hi
    You have posted in X-Feeder but I think you are referring to the MarketFeeder trigger?

You can add another trigger which resets:
    current_loss to 0
    current_bet to init_bet

using this condition:
    selections trigger expression losses is equal or greater than x

where x is the number of consecutive losses

OR
    you can create a loss counter trigger to do something similar.

If you want some help on this, put in a trigger request for free

Also, have a look at this trigger which should do what you want 

• #3 by gra on 12 Apr 2019
  • thanks very much
  • #4 by Dayaphiwat on 23 Apr 2019

• If I do not get to be part of this website It would be a shame. That I do not read good content on the website.
  • #5 by gra on 13 May 2019
  • Hi. this simple laying trigger when returning to initial bet after not first having a winner bets level stake until there is a winner. Putting it another way when returning to initial bet by way of max_loss_bets.( Maximum losing bets then revert back to initial bet size) .When doing  this it is betting level stakes until after the first winner. I need this to. After returning to initial bet by way of max_loss_bets.to bet initial stake. Then increase stake initial loss plus original stake. As it does on start up. Thanking you graham
Pages:
Actions