Author Topic: simple laying trigger  (Read 3357 times)

Tags:
  • All members
simple laying trigger
« on: 11 Apr 2019, 19:44 »
Hi I am trying to understand the trigger titled simple staking plan for lay bets. This triggers it’s key-note is adding the loss from the previous bet to the next bet's size.
This it does as it should. What I need the trigger to do is revert back to the initial bet after several losing bets. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks in advance

Re: simple laying trigger
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2019, 20:14 »
Hi
You have posted in X-Feeder but I think you are referring to the MarketFeeder trigger?

You can add another trigger which resets:
current_loss to 0
current_bet to init_bet

using this condition:
selections trigger expression losses is equal or greater than x

where x is the number of consecutive losses

OR
you can create a loss counter trigger to do something similar.

If you want some help on this, put in a trigger request for free

Also, have a look at this trigger which should do what you want 

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2019, 21:13 »
thanks very much

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2019, 08:35 »

If I do not get to be part of this website It would be a shame. That I do not read good content on the website.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2019, 09:50 »
Hi. this simple laying trigger when returning to initial bet after not first having a winner bets level stake until there is a winner. Putting it another way when returning to initial bet by way of max_loss_bets.( Maximum losing bets then revert back to initial bet size) .When doing  this it is betting level stakes until after the first winner. I need this to. After returning to initial bet by way of max_loss_bets.to bet initial stake. Then increase stake initial loss plus original stake. As it does on start up. Thanking you graham

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE