Author Topic: X Feeder Stops  (Read 1873 times)

Tags:
  • All members
X Feeder Stops
« on: 12 Jul 2021, 09:17 »
Hi,

I'm having some issues with HI-Lo Turbo, the game starts counting down from 15s, but then it stops counting either straight away or maybe after 6 seconds and suddenly a new round starts, or the game ends and a new game starts. That makes it difficult to place a bet before the next rounds starts because it's already started. Are anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have just downloaded the latest version 2.6.2.6.

Regards,

Edgar

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: X Feeder Stops
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2021, 13:05 »
Does it happen today only?
Today BetFair Exchange Games API time to time returns an error, probably that's the reason...
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2021, 15:26 »
Today BetFair Exchange Games API time to time returns an error, probably that's the reason...
Hey!
It happens all the time everyday, and now it seems to be worse than before. Many times after a game is finished it just waits and waits for like 30 seconds before it starts the new game and then it's too late for me to place bets as i need to place them at the start of the game.
Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? I need to have the bot running for 24 hours straight and I can't afford bets not being placed :)  
Regards,
Edgar

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2021, 14:21 »

Hey!

I even tried from another laptop and same results, everything is delayed and it freezes up all the time.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2021, 07:23 »
Problem solved, the issue was my internet modem. Been using just the 4G, but after putting in the DSL cable it's working :) Post can be closed!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE