Author Topic: Version 7.0.0.47  (Read 14663 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Version 7.0.0.47
« on: 07 May 2013, 19:26 »
In today's update:

Improvements:

We have improved the way MF Pro handles slow operations, such as connecting to the Internet. If there are too many of them, such operations must be put in queue to prevent the program from running out of resources. This queue has been optimized to cater for cases when many markets (up to 100-150) start being refreshed at the same time. It is highly recommended to update to this version if you monitor many markets at the same time and as a result have one or more of your bets not placed occasionally.

Bugs fixed:

1. The program would hang and stop working if there were unmatched bets and a trigger would try to cancel them with certain "Cancel Options" in force.

2. "Cancel then back at SP" and "Cancel then lay at SP" were ignoring the setting "Don't bet if no bets to cancel".

3. If there were many bets on the account (more than 2000), in one market, and if some of them were split into parts under the same bet ID, then selections' P/Ls in such market could be calculated incorrectly.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Version 7.0.0.47
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2013, 07:32 »
Hi,

It might just be mine, but since I updated yesterday none of my markets are being deleted when they have finished. I had the setting before and it worked - not changed anything (except the updated software) and now it doesn't work.

Whitey
Yeah! :p

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2013, 07:51 »
Hi
I just tried it and it worked OK.
Settings > General Options > Market Settings > Delete Finished events automatically.

Perhaps try changing the setting, changing it back and saving it.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2013, 09:09 »
Hi MarkV,

I have that option checked. I will try unchecking it saving and chnaging it back like you suggested.

Whitey
Yeah! :p

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 09 May 2013, 09:49 »
I've previously had this problem too, try a new profile, I'm on my 3rd  ::) it seems to fix the problem, my account statement is rarely if ever complete either, with at least 1 race missing every day, I can't use it for my P&L, I have to go to the betfair site...

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 09 May 2013, 11:19 »
just watching the UK greys and I see two versions of the same race in My Markets. One shows the wagers the other just shows market activity. Just my PC, Betfair or 0.0.47?
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 09 May 2013, 11:56 »
just watching the UK greys and I see two versions of the same race in My Markets. One shows the wagers the other just shows market activity. Just my PC, Betfair or 0.0.47?
May I see the screenshot please?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 May 2013, 12:33 »
see attached.
Showing a single race but you can see the double up in the list.
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 09 May 2013, 12:38 »
When I select the first version (top positioned race) it is selected. When I select the second one, both are selected. I can't select the second one(bottom) one independently.
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 09 May 2013, 12:58 »
hi
this happened to me a few times with v.46
but i as soon as i noticed i checked the betfair meetings and times, and yes they had messed up by having 2 win markets the same names, but the place and FC markets were correctly named for each market, it took them about an hour to spot the mistake and then quickly altered them.
so if you downloaded earlier in the day, that will be the problem.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 09 May 2013, 13:26 »
I can't see similar now and I did download just before the first race today.
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 09 May 2013, 14:34 »
Does it happen with other sports as well or with Greyhound only?
It could be an erroneous list of markets returned by the BetFair API, i.e. the same markets included twice, but I can't be sure as I don't seem to be able to recreate this behaviour.

Anyone else is seeing the same as londolozi?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 09 May 2013, 18:29 »
I restarted mid meeting and reloaded markets, same happened. Only greyhounds, horses were ok.
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 09 May 2013, 19:35 »
hi
I've been trying since your first post to get the bot to do the same but no luck.
i have tried stopping the bot with the task manager and restarting.
tried loading both greyhound and greyhound today options.
tried loading greyhound and horses together.
can you go through from when you start the bot, what do you do to load the markets.
can you look at the markets in the locator before you press add to my markets, to see if they are doubled up there.
and could you check the greyhounds today in the all markets screen, not the locator.
also you could try a new profile/instance to see if it does the same

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 09 May 2013, 22:37 »
Under Monitoring options I have load markets 'On programs start up'. It is very rare if my market list has any markets in it because the bot wagers in every race. Yesterday it was definitley empty. I had no other profiles running.   

I didn't have 'Clear my markets first' ticked and that may be the cause but my market list was empty prior to starting yesterday.

It also appears 'Clear my markets first' can't be saved as an option under a locator template? Is that correct. I have checked other profile and it appears the same.

Maybe a suggestion for the next upgrade.

This may be a one off as I haven't seen it before. I will monitor again tonight when I load up.
Improvise Adapt Overcome

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE