Author Topic: Any winning trigger file ?  (Read 4629 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Any winning trigger file ?
« on: 31 May 2010, 12:39 »
Hello,

Anyone actualy use MF triggers downloaded from support (i.e. back-pre-off-steamer.xml ) and have profit long term ?  Because I dont know if its just me but they all fail ,atleast for some days . I'am not saying that they must work ,just asking..

Somebody here sell any working triggers ? Maybe MF producer have some ?:)

ps. Some people say that Betfair itself manipulate markets to certain directions , and also see what bot everyone is using (that is for sure because it happent to me to over use api and recived mail from them telling me exactly what bot I was using and api requests ) , also that they auto-insert everyone's stakes in to a special software been able to see if we follow any special pattern like a level stake , advanced staking plan , this way been able to do something in ''key moments'' .  I wonder if France  know something abaut it...

• All members
Re: Any winning trigger file ?
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2010, 13:39 »
France??? (what's that all about?) ???

I had considered that Betfair would soon know of a profitable user and can't see how they couldn't resist copying their betting patterns...

As for the MFP ready made triggers, use them to adapt to your own manual profitable system (if you have one) or use them to try out ideas you have in test mode or small stakes 'live', lets face it, if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.

It's also essential you run a trigger for several weeks to iron out any ups and downs that always occur in racing, to give you a more realistic interpretation of whether you can make any money long term...

• Élite
Re: Any winning trigger file ?
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2010, 17:18 »
hi crossing
the triggers given by users and released by mfp are basic, so you can adapt them to suit any idea that you may have, a bit like the one you mentioned back pre off steamer, if you play about with the settings, you will find a happy medium that will make profit every day.
just look at the trigger battle results.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE