Author Topic: First Attempt at Trigger Struggling  (Read 1856 times)

Tags:
  • All members
First Attempt at Trigger Struggling
« on: 04 May 2010, 08:09 »
Hi All
Im trying to piece together my first trigger by using some of the triggers available on the website and then going through them to piece together what i want but im having some problems with it all being new to me.

I would like to be able to make my trigger that backs or lays depending upon the change of the price in the previous 30 seconds in markets that are not inplay.
I can provide my effort so far if anyone can help?

Trigger 1 (Back Bet)
Place Back Bet with default price and at current price if following conditions are met
1.   Price is less than 5
2.   Mins before the off is more than 1
3.   Price dif has dropped by 1 ticks or more (-) in the past 0.5 min
4.   Lay Price for matching selections are within 2 ticks of the default current back price

Trigger 2 (Lay Bet if conditions of 1 are not met)
1.   Any selections back matched is equal to 0
2.   Price is less than 5
3.   Mins before the off is more than 1
4.   Price dif has grown by 1 ticks (+) in the past 0.5 min
5.   Back Price for matching selections are within 2 ticks of the default current lay price

Trigger 3 (Green Up for Trigger 1)
1.   Any selections Back bet is greater than 0
2.   Any fitting selections Lay matched is equal to 0
3.   r_ticks(bm_backp, 3)     (This is the part im not sure about.  I want to be able to place the opposite bet to Trigger 1 if there is a profit of 3 ticks by making a lay bet)

Trigger 4 (Green Up for Trigger 2)
1.   Any selections lay bet is greater than 0
2.   Any fitting selections back matched is equal to 0
3.   r_ticks(bm_layp, 5)     (This is the part im not sure about.  I want to be able to place the opposite bet to Trigger 1 if there is a profit of 5 ticks by making a lay bet)

Trigger 5 (Stop Loss for Trigger 1)
1.   Any selections Back bet is greater than 0
2.   Any fitting selections Lay matched is equal to 0
3.   r_ticks(bm_backp, -5)     (Again this is the part im not sure about.  I want to be able to place the opposite bet to Trigger 1 if there is a profit of 5 ticks by making a lay bet)

Trigger 6 (Stop Loss/Distribute Loss for Trigger 2)
1.   Any selections lay bet is greater than 0
2.   Any fitting selections back matched is equal to 0
3.   r_ticks(bm_layp, - 5)     (Again this is the part im not sure about.  I want to be able to place the opposite bet to Trigger 1 if there is a profit of 5 ticks by making a lay bet)

Trigger 7 (Close Block)
Im not sure how to represent this so that it can repeat itself again and again.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE